No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey FINALLY showed us last year that he has no time for feelings come playoff time. Not rocking the boat and giving carroll a few more games isn't the worst. But come playoffs, if powell is playing well and tucker is well, tuckering, don't be surprised if demarre ends up with some DNP-CD
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      I'd like to throw in Oldboy (The korean one).
      My favourite revenge movie

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        Umm didnt lowry lose his starting job to calderon his first season here after an injury? What kind of dumb ass rule is that anyway. An injury allows u to see if someone else fits better and if they do u make the change... you dont ignore whats best for the team cause you're afraid to hurt the feelings of your man crush
        I think it's a great rule that:
        1. Helps prevent guys from coming back too soon from injury out of fear for losing their spot
        2. Reduces or eliminates potential resentment a guy might feel over losing his job for something out of his control (injury)

If you see the replacement has a better fit, you can always make the swap a couple games after the injured player returns. It's good locker room management imo.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          1. Helps prevent guys from coming back too soon from injury out of fear for losing their spot
          2. Reduces or eliminates potential resentment a guy might feel over losing his job for something out of his control (injury)

If you see the replacement has a better fit, you can always make the swap a couple games after the injured player returns. It's good locker room management imo.
          Good thing bill belichek didn't have that same rule 16 years ago

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Yeah I don't see it as a big deal. If Carroll returns from injury, continues to suck (which he will), thats when I'll have a problem with Tucker not starting.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
              Carroll is definitely a strange dude. Dont know what it is but there's something weird about that guy.
              that's what 16 Million per year will do. It's turning him into a Space Pirate

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                I've heard of Her but wasn't sure if it I'd enjoy the film.

Anyone watch Split? I kind of hated it
                Split was horrible. Really bad. And looks like they're fixing to make a sequel.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Is he the guy that did memento? Underrated movie
                  Memento was done by Christopher Nolan

David Lynch did many cult hits like Lost Highway

Comment

• danno wrote: View Post
                    Anyone watch the Black Mirror series?
                    Not Yet, I know it's on Netflix now, but still didn't get around to it

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Cristiano Ronaldo's bust

Comment

• danno wrote: View Post
                        How about The OA on Netflix? I thought it was pretty weak stuff ...
                        OA is alright, nothing ground breaking. Good Cinematography though

Comment

• stranger things was awesome...goonies meets x-files...gotta love it, one of my fav shows in recent memory

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Yeah I don't see it as a big deal. If Carroll returns from injury, continues to suck (which he will), thats when I'll have a problem with Tucker not starting.
                            How come not one stat says Carroll sucks? He's mediocre, not worth the money he's being paid, not as good as Tucker, but he's nowhere near as bad as people here make him out to be.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              How come not one stat says Carroll sucks? He's mediocre, not worth the money he's being paid, not as good as Tucker, but he's nowhere near as bad as people here make him out to be.
                              Ok so replacement level making 15 million with 2 better players behind him on the bench. Pretty clear why he gets criticized

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                It's a bad signing, but not a disaster signing like Mozgov and Miles Plumlee bad. Also Jeremy Lamb's contract is not worth it compared to Terrence Ross

Comment

Working...
                                X