Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powell gets so much respect from the refs lol

Comment

• It really makes no sense at all for JV not to play with the 2nd unit at the start of the quarter

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
        Hey guys, anybody have an HD stream? Much thanks in advance...
        No one gonna help this dude?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/...ronto_raptors/

Use a verified stream.

Comment

• That was a bad call on Carroll, but the Refs have the same opinion as us: he dribbles like shit and should be punished

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            It really makes no sense at all for JV not to play with the 2nd unit at the start of the quarter
            LOL right! Like Jakob has been good but we really need to start shortening the lineup
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow Ibaka really leaned into that one
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                That was a bad call on Carroll, but the Refs have the same opinion as us: he dribbles like shit and should be punished
                I called it before: refs rewarding him for those shit drives in other games was going to encourage him to do it more in future games

Comment

• taking some questionable shots

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Wow Ibaka really leaned into that one
                    not an Ibaka shot at all. Wished he banked it lol

Comment

• Tucker needs to give Demar the defence pep talk again. Needs to get a hand up at least

Comment

• Carroll should be send to the D league for some practice, dude looks rusty as hell.

Comment

• Apparently all the Raptors have put together a gift basket of swag and items, that you can bid on (was talked about by Matt/Leo, and they had Kyle's basket). Masai put one together as well - which really makes me curious to the contents. It's not like an autographed shoe etc.

Comment

• Holy fuck how is Walker getting so many offensive boards
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• K we're not playing hard. Kemba has rebounded like 3 of his own shots
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Will these assholes cool off?

Comment

Working...
                                X