No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There we go. It's so gratifying see DD setup JV like that.

Comment

• Sun ov a bitch that almost went in

Comment

• Lmao, even Casey is buying into tuckers defense

Comment

• JV huge quarter. just in time for playoffs?

Comment

• I have been REALLY impressed with the way Demar has been moving the ball during this winning streak. He's really improved at the hockey assist lately
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Somehow, Orlando is up by 20 over OKC - Westbrook is playing.
              Down to 6 - Westbrook with 42

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                JV huge quarter. just in time for playoffs?
                For sure is best overall quarter maybe in his career. Mainly because I've never seen him hedge and recover that well in my life
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Best quarter by JV in recent memory. Offensively and defensively.
                  With some tongue in cheek, I'd say we should build a statue for him. He does all the grunt work, gets open under the basket and sees the ball go to everyone else but him.

Comment

• I feel for Demar sometimes, he's making these great passes but his teammates just can't knock down their damn open shots. Way to encourage him guys....

Comment

• Why would you start the 4th with Ibaka when he has 4 fouls......

Comment

• Norman is just so bad sometimes. He plays WAY to wild. Hopefully Kyle playing with the bench when he comes back settles him down but if not he's gonna have to sit come playoff time. These turnovers are getting ridiculous

Comment

• jlongs wrote: View Post
                          I feel for Demar sometimes, he's making these great passes but his teammates just can't knock down their damn open shots. Way to encourage him guys....
                          Exactly.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Why would you start the 4th with Ibaka when he has 4 fouls......
                            You just had to jinx him, eh?

Comment

• ibaka has been shit

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Why would you start the 4th with Ibaka when he has 4 fouls......
                                K but Ibaka is an idiot. So damn foul prone.

Comment

Working...
                                X