No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hornets were hungry and wanted it more by just being more aggressive.

Comment

• 42 given up in the 4th.. lawd

Comment

• Spurs taking it to the Warriors right now
        SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• 43 fucking points....

Comment

• Also If I am fucking Norm, I stay after this game to take more shots, just awful game all around including the missed free throw at the end.

Comment

• Unbelievable how Belinelli started looking like MJ out there early in that 4th. Then Walker just started making tough contested shots to open up the floor.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                Ye he did it the first 3 quarters.

But then started dropping back for 3 straight possesions in the fourth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                no, i'm talking about the 4th.

he started dropping back after we got beat on the hedge due to slow rotations twice in a row.

anyways it doesn't matter, they fucked it up in the first 5 minutes of the 4th anyways. i knew they'd lose at that point.

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
                  Spurs taking it to the Warriors right now
                  No one cares.

*I'm teasing but not...I'm salty about this loss and GSW doesn't have KD sooooo no one cares lol

Comment

• to you from failing hands (I) throw the torch be yours to hold it high

Comment

• fuck man! Im actually so fucking pissed we lost this game. We played so lackadaisical all damn night
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• .............they are losers plain and simple...........i hope Ujiri resets this team.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          No one cares.

*I'm teasing but not...I'm salty about this loss and GSW doesn't have KD sooooo no one cares lol
                          L
                          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• HORNETS @ RAPTORS Wed March 29th 7:30pm SN1

KHD wrote: View Post
                            no, i'm talking about the 4th.

he started dropping back after we got beat on the hedge due to slow rotations twice in a row.

anyways it doesn't matter, they fucked it up in the first 5 minutes of the 4th anyways. i knew they'd lose at that point.
                            I mean. If the guard thinks the big is hedging. But the big actually drops back. That's going to cause a problem...which it did. U could see Joseph visibly upset because of the misscomunication. U can't just stop hedging in the middle of a possession.

Regardless. I agree, tht beginning of the fourth was disastrous, couldn't keep Marco bellinelli in check without fouling him wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Fack I just pray somehow this all works out that we don't play MIA or MIL in the 1st or CLE in the 2nd.

Comment

• ibaka was just plain bad tonight. and tucker just couldn't keep up with bellinelli. they should have gone to powell on him much earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X