Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    fuck man! Im actually so fucking pissed we lost this game. We played so lackadaisical all damn night
    I hear ya...like ffs, 43 f'ing points!! Just even half assed defence would have got the W.

Comment

• Nice run jclaw. Now lay off the acid for a bit.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        I mean. If the guard thinks the big is hedging. But the big actually drops back. That's going to cause a problem...which it did. U could see Joseph visibly upset because of the misscomunication. U can't just stop hedging in the middle of a possession.

Regardless. I agree, tht beginning of the fourth was disastrous, couldn't keep Marco bellinelli in check without fouling him wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        lol, can't read much into that. joseph is always visibly upset whenever anything goes wrong. always blaming everyone else, mostly when he himself is at fault. it's the most infuriating thing about him.

Comment

• Westbrook is an insane motherfucker. What the fuck does this guy eat?
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Fack I just pray somehow this all works out that we don't play MIA or MIL in the 1st or CLE in the 2nd.
            I'm over hoping. It's not looking good for us. I can see us getting a bad first round match up and then having to play Cleveland in the second round. We fucked up.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
              Spurs taking it to the Warriors right now
              woah...23-3!

Comment

• I know Marco and Kemba did get pretty hot but still man. We could have played much better defence. Also this all bench lineup NEEDS to finally end. Like for real. They cost us this one in the beginning of the fourth. Also Powell needs to truly get his shit together. He's playing like a wild deer out there
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  ibaka was just plain bad tonight. and tucker just couldn't keep up with bellinelli. they should have gone to powell on him much earlier.
                  Agreed. Not a good matchup for pj.

Comment

• I smell a BS -3 by boston for their final play

Comment

• How can JClaw die like this? This is fucking Bullshit!

Comment

• So, is Westbrook > Curry?
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• optimistically speaking we can hope lowry returns to form nicely and joseph stabilizes the bench lineup.

Comment

• Thanks Bucks? I think.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              Westbrook is an insane motherfucker. What the fuck does this guy eat?
                              Steroids and HGH.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                woah...23-3!
                                I don't make much of this match up with no KD but I certainly hope the Spurs beat them down in the Playoffs.

Almost as much as I'd love us to beat down BOS.

Comment

Working...
                                X