Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Lebron may not need it but the Raptors do and need every variable to go their way to beat the Cavs. Toronto won two out three at the ACC last ECF.

I'd rather face the Cavs in round 2 with home court than in round 3 without. Interesting thought, I have no idea how Cleveland's going to finish the season here. ESPN reporting they'll continue to focus on resting guys.
    My official report is that Cavs are focusing on positioning their seeding to avoid our mutha effing RAPTORS in the second round!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      What spot are we going for again?
      3rd
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wow. I can finally watch a Raptors game live!

Edit - oh shit it's tomorrow night.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Wow. I can finally watch a Raptors game live!

Edit - oh shit it's tomorrow night.

Comment

• Trust the process

Comment

• I just want to punch Casey in the face every time I see Carroll is starting...there's absolutely no justification for it.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                I just want to punch Casey in the face every time I see Carroll is starting...there's absolutely no justification for it.
                +1

Tucker or Powell should be starting.

Carroll is basically the new Scola. Scola last year was benched in the playoffs.

I have no doubt that if JYD 0.2 continues to play like this, he'll get benched too like Scola come playoff time.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  I just want to punch Casey in the face every time I see Carroll is starting...there's absolutely no justification for it.
                  I loved how yesterday they talked about the in-house rule that no one can lose a starting job to injury. Well what about performance, Dwane? Because Carroll has been our worst wing player all season even when "healthy".

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    It's all good man. Tomorrow is my birthday. Friday night too, gonna be crazy
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex tomorrow

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

I have no doubt that if JYD 0.2 continues to play like this, he'll get benched too like Scola come playoff time.
                        JYD 0.2 --- Brilliant. I haven't seen that one before.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          JYD 0.2 --- Brilliant. I haven't seen that one before.
                          His nickname + his Instagram account are hilariously contradictory. I have no idea how Atlanta dubbed him JYD, GQ would be far more suitable.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Good test for DeMar tonight. If he can get his offence off against a good defender like George then it's going to get him warmed up for the playoffs where the defence will be making him a focal point every game.

Comment

• Would love to see more of this tonight:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Would love to see more of this tonight:

That was beautiful. Imagine dealing with that for an entire playoff series.

Comment

Working...
                                X