Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Would love to see more of this tonight:

Damn, the Raptors slowly accumulating some nice defensive highlights vs. George. These always, always brighten my day:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• At this point Id rather play the cavs in round 2 than the Wiz. Cav's issues seem to be legit and I'd love to take advantage of that. Celtics dont worry me at all. Wiz worry me.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        At this point Id rather play the cavs in round 2 than the Wiz. Cav's issues seem to be legit and I'd love to take advantage of that. Celtics dont worry me at all. Wiz worry me.
        Agreed. If Wall and Beal play better than Kyle and demar then thy probably win, and the odds of them doing that are high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          There is a little voice telling them to drive the ball, it rhymes with Blaine Stacey.
          Just like the JV pump fake....you have to show you'll put on the floor and go every do often so that every shot from 3 isnt contested.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Just like the JV pump fake....you have to show you'll put on the floor and go every do often so that every shot from 3 isnt contested.
            I don't think that logic follows with those guys. They are only expected to shoot after the defence collapses and they are found somewhat to wide open anyway.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Would love to see more of this tonight:

...and this

I swear Carroll should be nailed down to the bench like Scola as other posters have mentioned.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Damn, the Raptors slowly accumulating some nice defensive highlights vs. George. These always, always brighten my day:

Where are the Demar on George defensive highlights? (Insert pink font)

Comment

• As a distraction between now and the game, you can play Ms. Pacman on your phone today by opening up the Google Maps app.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    As a distraction between now and the game, you can play Ms. Pacman on your phone today by opening up the Google Maps app.
                    Believe it or not I have to work.

I know right
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Believe it or not I have to work.

I know right
                      Which is why you're frequenting the Raptors forum.......

Comment

Which is why you're frequenting the Raptors forum.......
                        I walk and take lots of elevators lol

Comment

As a distraction between now and the game, you can play Ms. Pacman on your phone today by opening up the Google Maps app.
                          I typed in Ms. Pacman and nothing happened.

Early April Fool's joke I see

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

No - on your phone, open up the Google Maps app - On the side of the screen there'll be a very conspicuous Ms. Pacman icon.

Comment

No - on your phone, open up the Google Maps app - On the side of the screen there'll be a very conspicuous Ms. Pacman icon.
                              Oh I've got like the 2015 version of Maps. No dice for me.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Raptors should troll us for like 16 minutes tomorrow and announce kyle had a complication and will be out until the fall with another surgery

Actually no no they definitely should not do that

Comment

Working...
                                X