No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg im so tired of Matt Devlin thinking he should be an NBA coach because he knows making 3s is a good thing. Someone please shut this guy the fuck up. I can't even enjoy pregame anymore.

Comment

• matt and leo are getting close to ibaka-lopez

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        This is really off topic lol. But there's a Tar Heel player named Seventh Woods. Gotta be the coolest name ever!
        Still think Sindarius Thornwell is the best name in the tournament
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• What are the odds PG gets hot and sinks us because Carroll is guarding him to start?

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              What are the odds PG gets hot and sinks us because Carroll is guarding him to start?
              Low. I think we win this one by ten after being up by 15-20 a couple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Congrats rocwell! Always nice to get an autograph from a player. And you even got yourself a vip pass!
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Passes slipping out of fingers and looking overall zombie like on defense

Comment

• Oh yes. Slow starts. Amazing.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Oh yes. Slow starts. Amazing.
                      That's how we do it!
                      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Soft passes. Pacers are desperate. Raps need to lock in before things get out of control.

Comment

• Why do I keep watching this fucking team!! comes out flat and relaxed, and that Carroll shoots a brick and hasn't stopped anybody on defense!!!

Comment

• Shmorgasborg of defense
                            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Why do I keep watching this fucking team!! comes out flat and relaxed, and that Carroll shoots a brick and hasn't stopped anybody on defense!!!
                              Why do you watch them? I don't know? Because they win games?

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                What are the odds PG gets hot and sinks us because Carroll is guarding him to start?
                                It's called common sense. Fucking boo this garbage out of the ACC

Comment

Working...
                                X