No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver up 8 on Charlotte heading into the 4th.....

Comment

• JV has 12 points and 13 rebounds in the 3rd alone?! WTF

Comment

• I swear if we fuck this up in the 4th again imma be livid. Let's prove that Hornets just got hot last game and that's all it was
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• All we needed to do was crank up the intensity and the Pacers just folded.

Comment

• Playoff JV?

Nah..

Haircut JV.

Comment

• Matty D has had tried some terrible nicknames. He bottomed out the other day with "double nickle" for Delon (#55). But he might be on to something with the Lithuanian Lightning. Doesn't seem to make sense for a slow, plodding 7 footer but it works.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Somebody feed JV some red meat at halftime? WTF?
                my theory is that pj tucker spends the entire halftime break yelling in jv's face lol

Comment

• Uh oh let's not blow this lead

Comment

• also do you think the guy who bit on a JV pumpfake from 3 has already been waved by Larry Bird?

Comment

• Delon makes such smooth passes
                      OG is our king

Comment

• This is one game I hope JV sits the whole 4th. Don't need him turning his ankle on some dumb shit again

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          also do you think the guy who bit on a JV pumpfake from 3 has already been waved by Larry Bird?
                          LOL I was wondering this. Wtf was he thinking

Comment

• In baseball there is winter ball ...good competition for younger guys at major league level who need more practice and reps to make that next step.

Norm Powell needs winter ball.

He is close but he still makes some head scratching plays along with some great ones.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              also do you think the guy who bit on a JV pumpfake from 3 has already been waved by Larry Bird?
                              For real tho. Does rakeem Christmas even have any NBA skill.

He literally sucks at everything lol L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yo hopefully Kyle playing with the bench makes Norman better because he has been BAD lately. Like really really really bad. If we're gonna get at Carroll as much as we do we should be doing the same with Norman. I know he's young and will be a MUCH better player than Carroll but we're trying to win and he's forever making stupid mistakes and missing open looks
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X