Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    They should still get the 1st seed hopefully. We must get 3rd
    I'm not as concerned with 3rd vs being 4th...its all about the matchups.

ie/ If we end up 4th and playing IND or ATL in the 1st and BOS in the 2nd rd, I'm happy....if we get 3rd only to play MIA or MIL 1st rd and CLE in the 2nd....very unhappy lol

Comment

• Watch the crowd finally get into it now that pizza is on the line.

Comment

• DeMar abuses pointguards.

Comment

• Tucker gotta know he can't dribble, I'm sure he's smarter than Carroll on that

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            I'm not as concerned with 3rd vs being 4th...its all about the matchups.

ie/ If we end up 4th and playing IND or ATL in the 1st and BOS in the 2nd rd, I'm happy....if we get 3rd only to play MIA or MIL 1st rd and CLE in the 2nd....very unhappy lol
            This is very true
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              DeMar abuses pointguards.
              And they keep switching the screen lol

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Tucker gotta know he can't dribble, I'm sure he's smarter than Carroll on that
                Yea he and Demarre are just atrocious at it. Thankfully Tucker doesn't do this as often as Carroll does
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• What derozan is doing this year is just stupid

Comment

• this could be an interesting wrinkle in Demar's game

Comment

• Demar hits the most random threes lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                        What derozan is doing this year is just stupid
                        It truly is. The man is amazing

Comment

• Man it would be huge if DeRozan can just work on his defensive fundamentals in the summer with Tucker.

Comment

• Derozan is gonna have himself a great playoff run this season. I'm feeling it

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Derozan is gonna have himself a great playoff run this season. I'm feeling it
                              If he doesn't FINALLY play well in the playoffs this season he never will. This is the best he's been as an NBA player and he now has like 4 playoffs under his belt

Comment

• Paul George will join the Raps, and will take a pay cut /s

Comment

Working...
                                X