No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact that it took terry to miss 2 three pointers for them to eek out a 1 pt win does not look good on the C*#^tics. Looking forward to the boston-cleve game

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Cleveland better keep winning because I think we will get 3rd and I do not want to play Cleveland in the second round
      Cleveland has a harder schedule than the Celtics, might be we'll end up playing them in the 2nd round.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
        Cleveland has a harder schedule than the Celtics, might be we'll end up playing them in the 2nd round.
        As long as we get Celts 2nd rd I don't care who gets what seed.

I'm all for 4th if it means we get the Celts in the 2nd....but with the Heat getting up to 7th you know LBJ doesn't want that.

Comment

• Paul George really does look like he's checked out mentally from Indy and just given up.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Paul George really does look like he's checked out mentally from Indy and just given up.
            I'm just glad he'll be in the west when he goes to LA

Comment

• Bucks win again, damn they're hot! Can't we get a favorable first round match-up for once?

Comment

• Houston / Golden State - wonder if they can get to 280 points combined

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  I'm just glad he'll be in the west when he goes to LA
                  I just have a hard time believing that's where he'll go because the fit makes no sense to me.

Even on the absolute high side that Westbrook joins him, the rest of that team is young and immature and missing all the right pieces. Who else would join them to really be able to push past the Warriors?! The Lakers would still need their "Draymond" who is an excellent overall defender and no "Klay Thompson".

George is going to be at the age where the time is now not in a few years keeping in mind that he doesn't look as explosive as he was pre-injury (of course) which won't bode well after 30. Hate to say it but BOS makes more sense when they have a couple of all-stars and are already a top 3 team in the East and have a boatload of assets to construct a team around them and likely bring in yet another star either via another trade or just flat out sign them.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                    Bucks win again, damn they're hot! Can't we get a favorable first round match-up for once?
                    Scary because they are learning to play the way most of the best teams in the league play....

Which is to have a dynamic ballhandler (Giannis) and surround him with shooters. Teams have to collapse of Giannis to prevent his drive then he pitches out to Brogdon, Delly, Terry, Middleton, Snell, Teletovic etc. Their lone "achillies heal" is the C position since Monroe is just an awful defender. Thank God they weren't able to get a defensive C but it will be a helluva match up especially if friggin Casey doesn't have Tucker and Ibaka switching on and off of Giannis at all times. If they get a defensive C in the next couple of years they are going to be a top team very soon! As much as people talk about waiting until LBJ's time comes to an end it's futile because MIL and BOS are going to be incredibly tough in the next few years.

Comment

• Will Washington ever lose when we win lol. I knew this 'tough' schedule they had would not affect them in the least
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Scary because they are learning to play the way most of the best teams in the league play....

Which is to have a dynamic ballhandler (Giannis) and surround him with shooters. Teams have to collapse of Giannis to prevent his drive then he pitches out to Brogdon, Delly, Terry, Middleton, Snell, Teletovic etc. Their lone "achillies heal" is the C position since Monroe is just an awful defender. Thank God they weren't able to get a defensive C but it will be a helluva match up especially if friggin Casey doesn't have Tucker and Ibaka switching on and off of Giannis at all times. If they get a defensive C in the next couple of years they are going to be a top team very soon! As much as people talk about waiting until LBJ's time comes to an end it's futile because MIL and BOS are going to be incredibly tough in the next few years.
                        Couldn't agree more
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          Celtics eked out a win against the Magic. Terrence had two chances to win it with a 3 but missed them both.
                          Ross made some real bone head decisions at the end of that game. Not missing him at all right now lol

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            Just saw this post. Mug Costanza is a great name.

Comment

• Jazz win!

Comment

• Thank you very much Salt Lake!

Comment

Working...
                                X