Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful performance.

JV and Demar were fantastic.

Really hoping Wright maintains a role once Lowry returns. His defence has been good and his dribble drive game was really good tonight, finding some nice corner 3 dimes.

Powell looks lost out there. He needs to focus more on D and stop the tunnel vision on offence. Every time he gets the ball it's a straight line drive and seems to either be a turnover or a forced shot.

Tucker's impact on this team has been huge. A veteran leader who does the dirty work is something we've been missing. He'll help get the best defensive effort out of more guys.

The JV pump fake from 3 drive might be my favourite play of the season. Had the whole bench in stitches. Not sure if he would have taken the trey if the defence hadn't chased him off the line or not, but entertaining and smart play.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Lowry?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• That third quarter was a ton of fun.. everyone seemed to have a big bounce in their step. Carroll got a few 3's. JV was great. DD was getting to the line or getting nice looks.

Love that the Wizards lost. Nicer even is that Wall got his 15th Tech. One more and he has to sit out a game.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          Anybody see The Claw Reborn??...poor guy must have been so depressed this past week or so.
          He's hanging out with Snootch....
          Rumour has it they are drinking a lot these days as their nemesis just keeps lighting it up
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• kyle will play in the last or 2nd-last game of the season and that's all, book it.

nonetheless, raps win tonight.
            the original brow

Comment

• douby leave me wrote: View Post
              kyle will play in the last or 2nd-last game of the season and that's all, book it.

Game is tomorrow (Sunday).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Game is tomorrow (Sunday).
                Lmao

Comment

kyle will play in the last or 2nd-last game of the season and that's all, book it.

I think so too. I don't see him coming back before the second last game
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Dan I'm pretty sure Philly is rolling with that starting lineup not Indiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      Dan I'm pretty sure Philly is rolling with that starting lineup not Indiana.

Hahahahaha
                      OG is our king

Comment

April 7th vs Miami he'll be back. 3rd last game. You book it.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          April 7th vs Miami he'll be back. 3rd last game. You book it.
                          Imagine if he came back on Sunday...

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Dan I'm pretty sure Philly is rolling with that starting lineup not Indiana.

There's no pleasing some people. Picky, picky, picky.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              There's no pleasing some people. Picky, picky, picky.
                              I just want greatness from you Dan and I know you can produce at that level.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                                Imagine if he came back on Sunday...
                                I would like that. I would like that very much

Comment

Working...
                                X