Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    Imagine if he came back on Sunday...
    Apparently he didn't practice today so I doubt it.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      Apparently he didn't practice today so I doubt it.
      Yea supposedly their next practice days are Monday and next Sat. I say he practices next Sat and plays the last two games. He hasn't even been cleared for contact yet so it's not happening
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Friday makes alot of sense.

Its the last home game. It gives him a week

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          yeah JV looking really good lately, and the PnR with Demar is showing signs of what we want it to be. Wright has been playing some great ball lately too, really excited about him. Alot like how I felt about Powell last season. And what the hell is going on with him lately? He just doesn't seem engaged and even his D has slipped. But good decision by the coaching staff to give the primary ball handling duties to Wright for the second unit. Norm wasn't making the best decisions. But he is working himself out the playoff rotation IMO, Wright looks just as good a option, defensively, and even off-ball, than Norm. Here's hoping Lowry returns at 100% and can help Norm get back into it, cause Powell playing well is a great weapon for this team.
          He's being asked to be the Lou Williams of the bench right now I'm guessing. Definitely too soon for him. When Lowry comes back, that should shift him back into a more comfortable role.

Comment

• That Philly starting line-up makes me nauseous at how bad it is. Wait... isn't Gerald Henderson a known Raptor killer?

Comment

• Yah I'm happy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just watched the PVR game this evening. I heard that JV got 11 points and 12 rebounds (or something like that) in the third quarter and I kept waiting for him to go off, With less than 7:30 left he still had only collected 2 rebounds and a couple points, so I thought I must have misunderstood. Then BOOM. What a performance. Then in the fourth DD goes off for 8 points in the last 4 or 5 minutes. And the Raps as a group shot 50% from 3? Very pleasant performance.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  That Philly starting line-up makes me nauseous at how bad it is. Wait... isn't Gerald Henderson a known Raptor killer?
                  Half decent SF with a good 3 point shot? Yep, checks out as a Raptor killer, book him for a hot 26 points in a 26 point loss
                  SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Matt Damon wrote: View Post
                    Half decent SF with a good 3 point shot? Yep, checks out as a Raptor killer, book him for a hot 26 points in a 26 point loss
                    Before Tucker I might have agreed.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Before Tucker I might have agreed.
                      Even Tucker couldn't stop Raptor killer Marco Belinelli. Hopefully Henderson is a different story.

Comment

• Finally watched the game:

- JV was a BEAST in that game specially in the 3rd. Btw, I actually like the 'Lithuanian Lightning' nickname lol.
                        - DeRozan with another Kobe-esque performance. This guy is a stud.
                        - Carroll for a change shot the ball well.
                        - Tucker completely changes the game defensively whenever he's on the floor.
                        - Ibaka's 3pt shooting has really impressed me.
                        - Norman Powell with another brutal game. This guy needs to let the game come to him instead of forcing it.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• There may be internal problems within the team....

#PatsPranks strikes again. #AprilFools @pdpatt victims: @normanpowell4, @delonwright, @fredvanvleet

A post shared by Toronto Raptors (@raptors) on

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            There may be internal problems within the team....

#PatsPranks strikes again. #AprilFools @pdpatt victims: @normanpowell4, @delonwright, @fredvanvleet

A post shared by Toronto Raptors (@raptors) on

Time for a Coach's Only Meeting, Casey must be fuming it wasn't JV's car.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Time for a Coach's Only Meeting, Casey must be fuming it wasn't JV's car.
                              Casey may be want to rewind that tape of Norm attempt to try to steal Pat's phone when reaching into his car but fumbled it instead.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Casey may be want to rewind that tape of Norm attempt to try to steal Pat's phone when reaching into his car but fumbled it instead.
                                Noted right at the top of his board....

"Norm - 10 mins less, DC Jr (as Casey refers to Carroll) - 10 mins more"

Comment

Working...
                                X