Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Powell....what the hell is this guy doing?
    I'm over him until Kyle comes back. The role he is being asked to play is way too big for him at this point in his career.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's occurring now. Were playing smart ball & JV got a dunk.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Raps have really regressed at the FT line over the last while....
        They used to be 75 to 80% team.. now we are 70ish at best....
        Some of it is that Demar and Kyle aren't the only guys at the line but thats something that they will have to be better at come playoff time...
        Yea I've noticed our free throw shooting has been bad. If we lose games in the playoffs because of it I'll be pissed
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Tucker's fashion is......surprising
          Looks like he's got a bath robe on
          OG is our king

Comment

• It's crazy how much better Demar's court vision has gotten. He is making passes we would have NEVER seen him make maybe even a year ago or even earlier this year.

Comment

• Powell benched after playing the first 3 mins of the 2nd.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Carroll's got his 3 going tonight. I hope he can knock them down in the playoffs.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Derozan has 8 assists wow

Comment

• JV used Richaun as a booster

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      It's crazy how much better Demar's court vision has gotten. He is making passes we would have NEVER seen him make maybe even a year ago or even earlier this year.
                      That pass to Carroll in the corner.. whew. Too bad he missed.

DD's now got 8 assists!

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        It's occurring now. Were playing smart ball & JV got a dunk.
                        Yeah... Happy Jack would be .. well.. happy ! as the raps are closing out the quarter on a high note and stretch it to 10
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Not the most exciting game i guess. On pace for an 8 page game thread. All time low? Oh well, go raps!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            That pass to Carroll in the corner.. whew. Too bad he missed.

DD's now got 8 assists!
                            He's just playing around lol. He easily could put up 40 points against this team.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              It's crazy how much better Demar's court vision has gotten. He is making passes we would have NEVER seen him make maybe even a year ago or even earlier this year.
                              This is the most important addition to his game in a long time. He is truly becoming a superstar.

Comment

• The Hornets won again today... Its the dead cat bounce but they still have that punchers chance if they run the table and get to 41 wins... The good news is that they get the Chowderheads and the Whiz in the next 3 when they still think they have a chance....and as luck would have it.. They are the first team up for the Whiz when they come back from the west coast road trip...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X