• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar is assist hunting lol
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Deep three instead of JV under the basket wide open smh

Comment

• JV wide, wide open under the rim. smh.

Comment

• 76ers are awful but the Raptors are clowning around too much and should just put the pedal down and ice the game and play the bench to close the 4th.

Comment

• Corey Joseph sure makes Dwane want to check the doctors report every hour and mentally count down the days till Kyle is back some plays...what he is thinking at times is amazing for a pro with that many years under his belt...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• they are playing dumb in this quarter. JV has been open under the rim about 8 times and they haven't passed it to him despite his recent 3rd quarter antics lol

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Corey Joseph sure makes Dwane want to check the doctors report every hour and mentally count down the days till Kyle is back some plays...what he is thinking at times is amazing for a pro with that many years under his belt...
                I think he's just straight up dumb.

Comment

• This is a pretty piss poor effort at times.. the ball rolling down your back..seriously ?
                  - TGO

Comment

• Cory is incapable of looking for JV or lobbing it when he's driving with JV beside him. Like you play with Lowry and he does that all the time.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      I think he's just straight up dumb.
                      I wonder why he forces what look like practice passes into tight spots or lazily passes the ball up when all philly has is hustle and they really work to cut off those types of passes....Its like Dwane should have a little cattle prod attached when he starts to doze off like that...

Its like they are playing just hard enough.....

I dunno... maybe thats the game plan... everyone plays the regualr rotation and minutes..
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Apr 2, 2017, 07:42 PM.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Wasted possession because patterson wasnt ready to shoot

Comment

• Oh my god Poeltl hit 2 of 2 throws
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• this is a very pedestrian effort to be honest.

Comment

this is a very pedestrian effort to be honest.
                              Yeah but its a long season and there are games like this. As long as they win (and they should) i'm good with it.

Comment

this is a very pedestrian effort to be honest.
                                It's pretty obvious they are taking this game off.

Comment

Working...
                                X