No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I do ever hope we get ATL in the 1st rd....they are just awful without Millsap.

Comment

• LeBron with 42 minutes prior to overtime

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        LeBron with 42 minutes prior to overtime
        "They don't really care about seeding."

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          Man I do ever hope we get ATL in the 1st rd....they are just awful without Millsap.
          Funny thing is they had Millsap tonight

Comment

Hopefully he's broken down by the time we have to play them.

Comment

• Brooklyn just beat the Hawks.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Smdh figures that when we push to get ahead of WAS that CLE would suck so we get stuck against them in the 2nd rd. Oh well, as long as we avoid the Bucks and Bulls in the 1st, can't complain I guess.
                While Cleveland in the second round isn't ideal, if they lose tonight then just maybe we can think about getting up to 2nd if we win-out. Home-court against them in the 2nd round would be pretty big.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Funny thing is they had Millsap tonight
                  Really?! Wow....but still 1st day back from injury I wouldn't expect much. If he's back then I guess it's back to wanting IND in the 1st, not that I think ATL was a bad match up when they were playing better.

Comment

They kept talking about resting the guy. Instead of resting i think it would be better if they keep his mins under 40 a game. Lue is an idiot though.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      While Cleveland in the second round isn't ideal, if they lose tonight then just maybe we can think about getting up to 2nd if we win-out. Home-court against them in the 2nd round would be pretty big.
                      I'm split about it....

Part of me thinks it's good to catch them earlier IF they have a tough 1st rd matchup like MIA or MIL that wears them down and they haven't really sorted out their defence. The other part says I want them to catch the Bulls or MIA in the 1st then get WAS or MIL in the 2nd and I'm sure that will really push them (more specifically league leading minutes LBJ) and hopefully a fresh and in rhythm Lowry can start catching fire for a perfect storm.

Comment

• Skip Bayless must be loving this Indy game..."the Frozen One"

Comment

• Yea it's looking more and more like Boston will be the number 1 seed. No question. Their remaining schedule is just too easy the rest of the way
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Yea it's looking more and more like Boston will be the number 1 seed. No question. Their remaining schedule is just too easy the rest of the way
                            That's probably the part I hate most lol f*ck BOS...would love nothing more than to see MIA or CHI eliminate them in the 1st rd.

Comment

• Skip probably just punched a hole through his screen lol

Comment

That's probably the part I hate most lol f*ck BOS...would love nothing more than to see MIA or CHI eliminate them in the 1st rd.
                                I think we end up getting Chicago so hope Miami eliminates them lol. Chicago supposedly has an easy schedule and they've been playing really well. Also Wade will probably be back for the playoffs. I'm keeping out hope im wrong but it would be a disaster if we got them in the first round.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X