No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and that's why PG13 is done with Indy lol he's a one man show.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      ...and that's why PG13 is done with Indy lol he's a one man show.
      PG for Demarre Carroll straight up
      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

What's even worse is they're winning and gaining more n more confidence.
        Exactly. And we already know their confidence is sky high anytime they see us. I dont want the Bucks either but I would literally take ANYONE else other than the Bulls. ANYONE
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Exactly. And we already know their confidence is sky high anytime they see us. I dont want the Bucks either but I would literally take ANYONE else other than the Bulls. ANYONE
          Problem is that the Bulls have a cake walk of a schedule remaining - at New York, at Philly, at Brooklyn, host Orlando, host Brooklyn.

Milwaukee has a much tougher schedule - at OKC, at Indiana, at Philly, home to Charlotte, at Boston

Chicago might end up 5th.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Problem is that the Bulls have a cake walk of a schedule remaining - at New York, at Philly, at Brooklyn, host Orlando, host Brooklyn.

Milwaukee has a much tougher schedule - at OKC, at Indiana, at Philly, home to Charlotte, at Boston

I didn't realize their schedule was THAT easy. Damn. They can legit win all those games. I really hope they get 5th lol
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

1. Cavs
              2. Bos
              3. Tor
              4. Was
              5. Chi
              6. Mil
              7. Mia/Atl
              8. Ind/Atl

This would be amazing for us
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                1. Cavs
                2. Bos
                3. Tor
                4. Was
                5. Chi
                6. Mil
                7. Mia/Atl
                8. Ind/Atl

Would be but with how cursed we are it wont be

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Seeding shouldn't matter. Raptors should fear no team in the east, except the Cavs - and really just out of respect for Lebron. If they care about the Bulls, Bucks, etc..., then they're just a bunch of pretenders.

Comment

• Ho hum, Curry with 37

Oh, there's still a quarter to go and it's close enough (Warriors up by 18) that he may get some run in the 4th.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Seeding shouldn't matter. Raptors should fear no team in the east, except the Cavs - and really just out of respect for Lebron. If they care about the Bulls, Bucks, etc..., then they're just a bunch of pretenders.
                      This is true. The Bucks they shouldnt worry about but sometimes teams just have your number and matchups are huge. Bulls are one of those teams for us. It's just the reality.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        1. Cavs
                        2. Bos
                        3. Tor
                        4. Was
                        5. Chi
                        6. Mil
                        7. Mia/Atl
                        8. Ind/Atl

Nah.

ATL or IND somehow getting 6th would be ideal.

Giannis is playing almost like a very young LBJ (statistical at very, very similar levels at the same age) and he's surrounded with shooters. I mean we should have a sliiiiiight edge because we're better defensively, experience wise and their Achillie's Heal the C position. BUT do I want a match up against a young superstar that will be roaring for his chance to shine in the Playoffs after his 1st all-star year that again is playing like very similar to a young LBJ?! Hell to the no! Let WAS exhaust themselves.

I say all this but really there's going to be no choice, ATL is free falling, IND doesn't care enough and MIA may be well coached but their roster does have it's limitations. It's going to be one MIL or CHI...I hate either choice and put us at having a high probability of 1st rd elimination without Lowry back to full speed which is going to be impossible in just a couple of end of season games (if we're lucky).

Comment

Nah.

Giannis is playing almost like a very young LBJ (statistical at very, very similar levels at the same age) and he's surrounded with shooters. I mean we should have a sliiiiiight edge because we're better defensively, experience wise and their Achillie's Heal the C position. BUT do I want a match up against a young superstar that will be roaring for his chance to shine in the Playoffs after his 1st all-star year that again is playing like very similar to a young LBJ?! Hell to the no! Let WAS exhaust themselves.

I say all this but really there's going to be no choice, ATL is free falling, IND doesn't care enough and MIA may be well coached but their roster does have it's limitations. It's going to be one MIL or CHI...I hate either choice and put us at having a high probability of 1st rd elimination without Lowry back to full speed which is going to be impossible in just a couple of end of season games (if we're lucky).
                          In conclusion, the basketball gods hate the Raptors.

Comment

Nah.

man if you like our chances against WAS than you shouldn't be worried about the Bucks or Bulls. They do present some problems but they aren't near the Wiz either.

Comment

• chill guys, in terms of talent and distribution of talent across positions, this is the best and most flexible raptors team we've ever had. Under the assumption that our guys show up in the playoffs we have exploitable advantages against any team in the east (and, i mean, if they don't, it doesn't really matter who we play, lol).

If I'm the raptors i'm concerning myself with getting our team finely-tuned for the playoffs, so we can make our opponents adjust to us.

Comment

• Here's something.

The current starting lineup (Cory/DeMar/Carroll/Ibaka/JV) is now 10.3 points BETTER than the starting lineup we were deploying for the first half of the season (with LOWRY/DeMar/Carroll/Siakam/JV) that "led" us to a .667 winning % (current #1 seed in the east is at .649%).

I find that incredible. Ibaka's effectiveness has been huge for the starters. He'll be a difference maker in the postseason..

Comment

Working...
                                X