Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    I'd be blown away if he played in this one. I think Wednesday is the earliest, maybe Friday is more likely.
    I'm still going with my Sunday morning Knicks game prediction.....

Comment

• on the plus side...

"We're down to three teams that rank in the top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency for the season: Golden State, San Antonio ... and these Raps."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ek-24-rankings

Comment

• Whoa!!!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          on the plus side...

"We're down to three teams that rank in the top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency for the season: Golden State, San Antonio ... and these Raps."

#nextstopfinals
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I was arguing with a whole family of in laws who spent saturday evening mocking us, "the craptors" who have no chance against the Celtics or cavs and have never or will never be relevant.

Needless to say I'm in no hurry to return for a dinner

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              on the plus side...

There's a good chance that Boston ends up making this list as well but our net rating is still better than theirs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I was arguing with a whole family of in laws who spent saturday evening mocking us, "the craptors" who have no chance against the Celtics or cavs and have never or will never be relevant.

Needless to say I'm in no hurry to return for a dinner
                I would be dying for a BOS series...I really think we could beat them and not to be cocky but I think we'd eliminate them in 6 games tops as well.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  I would be dying for a BOS series...I really think we could beat them and not to be cocky but I think we'd eliminate them in 6 games tops as well.
                  Agreed. I hate the players fans and bill simmons. And espn. And the color green. And short people. And clovers. And irish. And matt Damon. God do I fucking hate matt damon

Comment

• It's almost not fair that both our guards are so good in the post. IT's going to get so beat up with continual post up's.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      It's almost not fair that both our guards are so good in the post. IT's going to get so beat up with continual post up's.
                      Not to mention tucker is going to chokeslam him through the Spanish announce table

Comment

• I don't know how often Tucker will be guarding Thomas, but I could definitely see him giving Smart or Crowder a hard technical foul. If we face the Cavs it's almost a guarantee he gets a hard technical foul in on LBJ

Comment

• OT - How's this for a stat - Kawhi Leonard has more steals in his career than fouls.

That is INSANE.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            OT - How's this for a stat - Kawhi Leonard has more steals in his career than fouls.

That is INSANE.
                            Meanwhile, poeltl has more fouls than points lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              OT - How's this for a stat - Kawhi Leonard has more steals in his career than fouls.

That is INSANE.
                              And only 9 other guys in NBA history have done it (including Jimmy Butler).

Comment

Working...
                              X