Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacers can't hit a shot lol

Comment

• Pacers have missed a lot of open 3's though. When they start knocking those down this game will be very close. We're getting lucky.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• When PG13 is engaged defensively he's a terror

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          When PG13 is engaged defensively he's a terror
          Trust me we all know this. We saw the damage he did to us last playoffs.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's sad that it's come to the point where I dread Norman coming into the game. He just tries to do WAY too much all the time now. Forever driving wildly when he can't finish and his defence has fallen off.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Pacers have missed a lot of open 3's though. When they start knocking those down this game will be very close. We're getting lucky.
              yep, but still okay defense, but Carroll is at times missing assignments badly and getting lucky with them just missing

Comment

It's sad that it's come to the point where I dread Norman coming into the game. He just tries to do WAY too much all the time now. Forever driving wildly when he can't finish and his defence has fallen off.
                March is over, he might be different

Comment

• And right when I say that he fucks up. Just great

Comment

It's sad that it's come to the point where I dread Norman coming into the game. He just tries to do WAY too much all the time now. Forever driving wildly when he can't finish and his defence has fallen off.
                    Right on cue......

Comment

• yeah norm needs some 1 on 1 coaching

Comment

• Game 78: Raptors at Pacers, Tuesday April 4th, 7 PM, SN1

Dem corner 3s. PJ!
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Just shutup Leo, even if Poeltl does create 2nd chances

Comment

• When did Tucker become such a DEADLY 3 point shooter? LOL. He's literally automatic from the corner. It's crazy. This is the kind of 3 point shooter I've been wanting us to get. A guy that if you leave him open he will knock it down without question. Carroll and Patterson just arent those guys. They're too inconsistent with it.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              yeah norm needs some 1 on 1 coaching
                              I think he should take a couple of steps back and look at some old Courtney Lee tapes

Comment

• It's a fucking clinic out there right now...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X