Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    This run by the Pacers is expected. Try and keep them at bay
    But you are right. We weren't going to beat them by 15. This should have been a close game away.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Too many lazy plays. Time for DeRozan to take over.
      Well he's a part of the problem a bit right now. And he can't take over with George on him. George locks him down every time. Well at least when George is locked in defensively like he was in the playoffs. We are going to have to force them to switch
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• they stopped passing

Comment

• for fucks sake carroll

Comment

• Carroll.

Comment

• Well fuck
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Wow guys
                OG is our king

Comment

• Unprofessional stretch from the starters. Get the young guys back in

Comment

• lmao fucking morons.

Comment

• our lead was too big anyways

Comment

• Welp!

Comment

• Bad combination of missing open looks and playing carelessly

Comment

• Fuck the refs. I've counted at least 5 times where Myles Turner is just holding onto JV on rebounds and no call!

Comment

• Ibaka and Derozan are ice cold shooting and nobody else wants to shoot.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                our lead was too big anyways
                                WAY too big. I HATE that this team cannot play with big leads. It's the one thing that prevents them from being great.

Comment

Working...
                                X