Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    You should spend the rest of your life in a bunker ...never venturing out for a fear space debris might hit you...
    C'mon man..the other guys are playing for their lives..unlike you at the first sign of adversity they dont go into full fetal position
    LOL well they did today. Since the end of the first half you could just tell what was going to happen.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Rough outing. Raptors can't buy a shot no matter how open it is, and Pacers can't miss a shot no matter how contested it is.

Comment

• lmao JV 1/1 in the 2nd half. typical casey ball

Comment

• Demar is back to being tunnel vision. That's when you know things have gone to shit this game.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ibaka's 16 PPG average output would kinda help

Comment

• Meh sometimes you can't hit shots. Ibaka had a great game last game and he followed it up with one of his worst games as a Raptor.

Nobody should expect Patterson or Carroll to do anything from 3. Its a bonus when they hit.

Comment

• 0-10 from 3 from our stretch fours. Oh well.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Wizards up 7 in the 4th
                  Would they go back to 3rd if we lose and they win?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Would they go back to 3rd if we lose and they win?
                    No. We have tiebreaker

Comment

• what a terrible half. the ball stops moving and everything falls apart. shocking.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                        Fixed that for you.
                        LOL well they've proven they can't hold lead and play bad with a lead so you can live in la la land if you want

Comment

• PJ has been shit this half

Comment

• I don't care what anyone says this was a very bad loss. I don't care how desperate Indiana is. We knew that coming in and we just folded right when they picked up their defence. Not a good look going into the playoffs because all you're going to get is stiff defence. Oh well.

Comment

• They need to crack down on that use of the off hand. There's a select amount of players allowed to use it and it's complete bs

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                PJ has been shit this half
                                Very. Him and Ibaka. Hopefully this is aberration and not anything Pacers did.

Comment

Working...
                                X