Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Took a layup with 3 seconds on the clock. Game's over.. just run the clock out.
    Did PJ and Demar get in his face or something?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Funny thing about Patterson is, he's pretty reliable making shots when its a blowout game. But in clutch situations or in tense games like tonight, he never makes shots.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Did PJ and Demar get in his face or something?
        Yea. They got up in his face after he scored the layup

Led to 3 technicals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

LOL well they've proven they can't hold lead and play bad with a lead so you can live in la la land if you want
          Tonight was a shitty loss, sure. But since the all-star break this team has been playing some of the best ball in franchise history, and that's without our best player. If you call optimism in that context "la la land" than I have nothing else to say to you.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            You are a defeatist non pareil
            Defeatist? I'm just stating a fact that if it continues won't bode well for the playoffs. You have to show offensive toughness when teams pick up their defence. We always seem to stop moving the ball and settling for jumpers. And then our defence starts to go to shit because we let our offence dictate our defence. I just want them to get this flaw fixed. They have 4 more games or whatever to do it.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Tough loss but I think we needed one like that. We kinda got punked.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Tough loss but I think we needed one like that. We kinda got punked.
                Agreed. This is gonna light another fire under their asses.

Comment

Defeatist? I'm just stating a fact that if it continues won't bode well for the playoffs. You have to show offensive toughness when teams pick up their defence. We always seem to stop moving the ball and settling for jumpers. And then our defence starts to go to shit because we let our offence dictate our defence. I just want them to get this flaw fixed. They have 4 more games or whatever to do it.
                  If you were in Europe in 1942 we would all speak German...
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

oh shit

Comment

Last edited by rocwell; Tue Apr 4, 2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Seriously though I didn't even watch the game but if the GM sign Patterson and not Tucker this summer I understand nothing

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          You need help...
                          - TGO

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                            Tonight was a shitty loss, sure. But since the all-star break this team has been playing some of the best ball in franchise history, and that's without our best player. If you call optimism in that context "la la land" than I have nothing else to say to you.
                            No team since the all star break has played defence against us like Indy did tonight. They legit played playoff level defence in the second half. I'm worried because if this is how we are going to fold when teams step the intensity up I don't know how we expect to do any damage in the playoffs. Yes we didn't have Kyle but Kyle isn't going to be 100% so we can't just continue to think he's going to be our saviour. When other teams pick up their defence we need to do the same and we didn't. As long as we learn from this I'm cool.

Comment

• 3 reasons we lost that game:

1) no D in the 3rd
                              2) Ibaka and Patterson combined 3/19 and 0/10 from 3
                              3) forgot JV in the 2nd half

Had nothing to do with ball movement. Offence didn't dictate D.

And Lance is such a punk...loved the emotion from Demar, PJ, and Carroll at the end. Bad game but this team is primed.

Comment

In your universe there is no polarity...it's all negative...
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X