Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    If you were in Europe in 1942 we would all speak German...
    LOL!!! Okay man whatever. If this game wasn't a bit worrisome to you good for you.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

In your universe there is no polarity...it's all negative...
      And in your world there is no reality and everything is peaches and creme. I guess we both have extreme personalities
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

You need help...
        not really

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          LOL!!! Okay man whatever. If this game wasn't a bit worrisome to you good for you.
          EVERY fucking game is 'a bit worrisome' for you. you should really find a new hobby.

Comment

• Problem with the Pacers all season has been consistent intensity and they played with a ton of it tonight. Tough loss but whatever

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              EVERY fucking game is 'a bit worrisome' for you. you should really find a new hobby.
              LOL iblastoff is back! I wondered where you've been. I almost thought Demographic Shift was you for a sec. Looks like he just took your spot for a bit.

Comment

And in your world there is no reality and everything is peaches and creme. I guess we both have extreme personalities
                You must be an Oliver Stone enthusiast as well...a conspiracy around every corner..lighten up just a bit.
                It's a loss ..that's all..the other team plays to win as well.Its not def con 1.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Apr 4, 2017, 09:58 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• I truly wish that one day I could be as positive and as optimistic as iblastoff and Demographic Shift when it comes to these Raptors. It amazes me every time. It has to be a gift. I've gotten better but I don't see myself getting to their level. Hopefully one day, I'll keep working at it lol

Comment

• What's going on with Powell? He's been playing like ass for a while now.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

You must be an Oliver Sone enthusiast as well...a conspiracy around every corner..lighten up just a bit.
                        It's a loss ..that's all..the other team plays to win as well.Its not def con 1.
                        I hear you, but if it were a loss where we played hard and smart for the whole game thats one thing. But we played idiotic and a lot of bad habits that we've shown all year creeped up again. I just don't want this to continue into the playoffs. That's all. By now we shouldn't still be making these mistakes. Us folding when the intensity picked up is not a good look if your'e trying to do damage in the playoffs. That's all I'm saying. Sorry if you disagree.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          What's going on with Powell? He's been playing like ass for a while now.
                          Oh god don't get me started about Powell.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I truly wish that one day I could be as positive and as optimistic as iblastoff and Demographic Shift when it comes to these Raptors. It amazes me every time. It has to be a gift. I've gotten better but I don't see myself getting to their level. Hopefully one day, I'll keep working at it lol
                            You must have been weaned on lemon juice...your outlook is so sour. Lighten up. Go on a bender with your friends. Try some weed. It's infinetley better than being so pessimistic.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• In order to HAVE A CHANCE against teams like Cle in the playoffs. Guys like Patterson, and Ibaka, Carroll, Powell needs to make OPEN SHOTS.

And they need Powell to play like a fucking NBA player.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think Powell's going to look a lot better once Lowry's back. He can't create for himself at all.. he needs someone else out there to take attention away from him

Comment

Working...
                                X