Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Why would you anyway? Should be looking to integrate him with Ibaka as soon as possible.
    I agree. The whole point of hoping he's back asap is to get integrated in lineups which he'll be playing in regularly.

Comment

• Give Kyle 20 minutes tonight. Ease him back in. This game would be nice to see us win, but it's not the end all be all.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I think we'll know who we're going to face in the 2nd round after tonight's games.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I think we'll know who we're going to face in the 2nd round after tonight's games.
          If Cleveland wins tonight, I think they've got it, as it gives them essentially a 2 game margin (by virtue of the tiebreaker). If Boston wins, I don't think that quite locks it up for them, as it gives them only 1 game margin; if Cleveland wins 1 more game than Boston after tonight, it would allow them to tie Boston in the standings and reclaim the tiebreaker by virtue of a better conference record (since that extra win would need to be within-conference).

Comment

• The GLF demographic shift back and forth the last 2 pages was more interesting than the game
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Leprechaun's sked after tonight is pretty darn soft. Can't see them losing any of their remaining games.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Give Kyle 20 minutes tonight. Ease him back in. This game would be nice to see us win, but it's not the end all be all.
                yeah right, it will be a typical Raptors game, up and down where the deciding factor will be in the last 8-6 minutes of the game, Casey will use Lowry for close to 40 minutes.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BShGQxfl...tephensonlance
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lance my man nobody likes you that's the difference. How's that rap career?

Comment

• Related of note: KeonClark upgraded to "boner" this afternoon in Calgary. First time he's been listed as such since trade deadline

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Related of note: KeonClark upgraded to "boner" this afternoon in Calgary. First time he's been listed as such since trade deadline
                        Been that long eh?

Comment

• Comment

• Kyle is back. He's back.

Comment

• Completely unrelated note, but I just ran into Giannis Antetokounmpo at a Cinnabon in Indianapolis.

Cinnamon Buns fuel champions.

Comment

• Garbo wrote: View Post
                                Completely unrelated note, but I just ran into Giannis Antetokounmpo at a Cinnabon in Indianapolis.

Cinnamon Buns fuel champions.
                                And I just took a nap beside big foot.
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X