Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #79 Raptors @ Pistons: The Palace, 7:30 PM EST

Largest come from behind win of the season... 20 points down and came back to win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      with pineapple
      LOL sure! I love pineapple on pizza
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        #1 in our hearts. Kyle Mutha F'n Lowwwwry

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          This is why you don't say the game is over until its actually over.
          Yea yea yea lol
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            My BBB!!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              At least the Cavs are giving the Celtics a reality check. end of the 3rd 90-66.
              Cavs have shot 9 for 31 from 3, so it could be even worse.

Also, they've taken 31 three point shots after 3 quarters!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                with pineapple
                How about you take your pineapple and the rest of your backwards life elsewhere

We only put GOOD topics on our pizzas around here

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  Told ya GLF

Whenever GLF says it's over. We lose and we'll never learn.

We always win. Lol

You'd think he would realize that you can't call the game in the 1st half lol smh

LOL I'll take the L today. As much as we joke or Jack, Leo and Matt joke about us having teams right where we want them when we are down big it looks to be more and more true every game. We honestly play so much better when our backs against the wall. We can't hold leads for our life but we can make sick comebacks.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Leprechauns getting shileighlied by the Cavs
                    A nice hurlin' stick paddlin' to the arse!

Comment

• Props to DeMar for bouncing back in the 4th. JV was fantastic offensively all game, while Patterson, Tucker and Ibaka all made clutch threes. Good win

Comment

• Oh how we missed you Kyle. We would have probably lost if he didn't play. Actually we would have lost. Also Carroll and Patterson need to see as little floor time as possible. I would also love if Jakob stopped getting minutes lol.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Oh how we missed you Kyle. We would have probably lost if he didn't play. Actually we would have lost. Also Carroll and Patterson need to see as little floor time as possible. I would also love if Jakob stopped getting minutes lol.
                          Patterson played well, I thought, but Carroll sheesh!!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Props to DeMar for bouncing back in the 4th. JV was fantastic offensively all game, while Patterson, Tucker and Ibaka all made clutch threes. Good win
                            Did Patterson hit any clutch threes? I swear anything a 3 is clutch he misses. He hit like one somewhat timely 3 but that was it. Ibaka hit a clutch 3.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Patterson played well, I thought, but Carroll sheesh!!
                              You think? I thought Patterson was horrible. Carroll was worse for sure which was sad but Patterson was a waste of time as well. Yes he hit a couple 3's in that fourth but that was about all he did. I guess our standards for him have gone down the drain.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Did Patterson hit any clutch threes? I swear anything a 3 is clutch he misses. He hit like one somewhat timely 3 but that was it. Ibaka hit a clutch 3.
                                Patterson's threes were "timely" maybe not "clutch". One at the end of the 3rd to get the team going and one during a quick run in the 4th. Better than what he usually does I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X