No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when we used to celebrate getting more than 47Ws?!?!

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Leprechauns getting shileighlied by the Cavs
      shileighlied...now that is just pure genius...!!
      I am stealing this and will be using it...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Patterson's threes were "timely" maybe not "clutch". One at the end of the 3rd to get the team going and one during a quick run in the 4th. Better than what he usually does I guess
        worked like Monta Ellis getting that layup in 3 seconds to end the 2nd qtr last night

Comment

• Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            You think? I thought Patterson was horrible. Carroll was worse for sure which was sad but Patterson was a waste of time as well. Yes he hit a couple 3's in that fourth but that was about all he did. I guess our standards for him have gone down the drain.
            I thought he hit some key buckets down the stretch and his defense was also on par. Everything you expect from your bench player.

Comment

• And that's how you crush a teams playoff hopes and dreams!! Maybe next year DET.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                I thought he hit some key buckets down the stretch and his defense was also on par. Everything you expect from your bench player.
                Yea maybe looking back his defence was good. I guess it was just how badly he played offensively for most of the game and how many wide open looks he passed up for a worse shot.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• "AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Toronto Raptors spent 39 minutes trying to get their game into gear Friday night.

When they did, though, it went very well."

Sound familiar? Except for the Friday night part? The last time we were at the Palace we had an ugly come from behind 4th q victory that started our recent winning streak (as documented by one savvy thread maker). Game threads like today's are the best ones to read through post game. I am so close to getting a pony for GLF.

Comment

• Us winning and the Cavs winning is huge. Cavs have the tiebreaker over the Celtics so they control their destiny for the top seed, and likewise for us in the 3rd seed with the Wizards.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      "AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Toronto Raptors spent 39 minutes trying to get their game into gear Friday night.

When they did, though, it went very well."

Sound familiar? Except for the Friday night part? The last time we were at the Palace we had an ugly come from behind 4th q victory that started our recent winning streak (as documented by one savvy thread maker). Game threads like today's are the best ones to read through post game. I am so close to getting a pony for GLF.
                      LOL please do
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Main thing to be happy about is that Lowry's shot looks unaffected by the wrist injury. Lots to improve on, but getting a win is a nice bonus when everybody is re-adjusting to a big returning piece like Lowry.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Main thing to be happy about is that Lowry's shot looks unaffected by the wrist injury. Lots to improve on, but getting a win is a nice bonus when everybody is re-adjusting to a big returning piece like Lowry.
                          Maybe it's just been that long since I've seen Lowry on the court but to me he seemed like he was moving quicker than he was before. Could be the rest that allowed him to have much fresher legs in a way after some rest since he (and DeMar) played through the summer but of course Kyle is older than DD so probably just needed time to recoup in addition to clearly trying to play through pain. I just hope his wrist stays on track because right now it's looking like it's doing the trick.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            K take Demar out. I do not know what has happened to this man the last two games but this is the Demar I was always afraid would come back. It always felt too good to be true because he always finds a way to revert.
                            I swear to God I can't handle reading your shit anymore.

Not naming name, but Im calling out a lot of guys posting between pages 3 and 11. Bored tonight and read the whole thread, yes I know the game was frustrating but kyle lowry was getting ROASTED for his defense. The same kyle lowry who returned from a 21 game absence to lead the game in points and minutes. Yeah, let's pick him apart. Had to remind you that he gives basketball and the toronto raptors everything he has out there.

Shoutout tDotted and AI, always keeping perspective.

Anyways enough about RR. Great win boys. Good to see the bromance backcourt back, PJ, kyle and Ibaka are gonna be a problem, and derozan has become mr clutch. Jv closed the game! Cavs won! On to the next one. 3 to go.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I swear to God I can't handle reading your shit anymore.

Not naming name, but Im calling out a lot of guys posting between pages 3 and 11. Bored tonight and read the whole thread, yes I know the game was frustrating but kyle lowry was getting ROASTED for his defense. The same kyle lowry who returned from a 21 game absence to lead the game in points and minutes. Yeah, let's pick him apart. Had to remind you that he gives basketball and the toronto raptors everything he has out there.

Shoutout tDotted and AI, always keeping perspective.

Anyways enough about RR. Great win boys. Good to see the bromance backcourt back, PJ, kyle and Ibaka are gonna be a problem, and derozan has become mr clutch. Jv closed the game! Cavs won! On to the next one. 3 to go.
                              well, not that i fully disagree with you, but he was getting straight up abused by ish smith. like, forget about gettin the defender on your hip, he was fully behind the guy on several plays.

but anyways, under the circumstances, that was more excusable than cory joseph's huge WTF defence against Udrih lol. straight line drives to a 34 year old career bench PG.. not a good look.

Comment

• What'd I miss? Did the sky fall?

Comment

Working...
                                X