Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    April JV is beasting again.
    don't know if it's just a matter of getting up for the playoffs mentally, getting in great sync with the team, or if he just takes a ridiculously long time to get physically tuned up for it, but either way it's nice to see that we have a guy who seems to be able to elevate at playoff time, rather than the other way around.

Next step for him is to get this level from october straight through.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Ha. In that Yahoo article making fun of the contestant, Dwyer forgets that the Raps played in the conference finals just last year.
      The irony is rich considering the situation.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Granted it may have been a random guess from a person who couldn't think of the answer, but obviously timber wolves did not peak as a species 75 million years ago - that would be the Celtics.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          Looking at the NBA.com stats for last nights game. They have our drtg at around 112 and ortg at 106 for the game. A negative net rating, yet we still won the game. How does this work?
          Interesting eh...you win the only thing that matters...the game.
          Yet the analytics tell you somehow you shouldn't have...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            Yeah I watched the replay late last night. It really seems like he's back to normal, maybe a tiny bit slower but that's to be expected with all that time off.
            Huh?!

If anything I thought he looked quicker on fresher legs, he was blowing by guys on the drive the way I hadn't seen in a while. Usually before he would drive then step back to get a shot off, last night he went right by guys for easy lay ups.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Interesting eh...you win the only thing that matters...the game.
              Yet the analytics tell you somehow you shouldn't have...

Sounds like a good first paragraph for the future autobiography of demar derozan
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Yea this game is over. Good night boys. I told y'all last night wasn't something to be taken lightly. 4th seed and Milwaukee it is
                Womp womp

I fell asleep and it was bad and now I'm catching while listening to MU on T&S

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  Womp womp

I fell asleep and it was bad and now I'm catching while listening to MU on T&S
                  Lol not only did he give up on the game but he gave up on the 3rd seed with 10 days left

Comment

• JV is just like LeBron saving his best for last

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      JV is just like LeBron saving his best for last
                      He's the wrong guy to ask about regular season games

Comment

• Question for the Torontonians:

Are the Raptors going to have as much fan support this year? (Jurassic Park? Loud as fuck arena? Raptor fever?) Now that the Maple Queefs are returning to the playoffs?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Question for the Torontonians:

Are the Raptors going to have as much fan support this year? (Jurassic Park? Loud as fuck arena? Raptor fever?) Now that the Maple Queefs are returning to the playoffs?
                          I think we'll be fine due to scheduling.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Question for the Torontonians:

Hope they(Leafs) get swept in the 1st round.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Should be a W. We just need to be ready to play from opening tip 1200 noon on Sunday to play. Knicks game is a trap game.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                Should be a W. We just need to be ready to play from opening tip 1200 noon on Sunday to play. Knicks game is a trap game.
                                This thread is for the heat game tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X