Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Question for the Torontonians:

Are the Raptors going to have as much fan support this year? (Jurassic Park? Loud as fuck arena? Raptor fever?) Now that the Maple Queefs are returning to the playoffs?
    Since the Leafs and Raptors share the same arena, won't be an issue with both teams in the city at the same time.

Since MLSE owns both teams, wouldn't be surprised if feeds for both games would be fed to Jurassic Park on days that both teams play. Will be interesting because the Leafs would have a lot of influence with the NHL regarding games/times, whereas the Raptors probably have significantly less influence with the NBA.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Hope they(Leafs) get swept in the 1st round.

Comment

• I hope Casey gives some rest to DD this game.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          He's the wrong guy to ask about regular season games
          You talking bout regular season?? *Iverson err I mean JV voice*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            You talking bout regular season?? *Iverson err I mean JV voice*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "man, you know, we going for the playoffs"
            -JV, probably

Comment

• Every time we play the Heat, I think of the what ifs with James Johnson on our team. Why didn't he succeed? I know they attribute it to his body transformation and finding a 3 point stroke. But why couldn't he find it here? Ahhh, I guess what I'm saying I miss Mr. "Cock this joint back and bang on em"

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                I hope Casey gives some rest to DD this game.
                Why? this is another big game.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hope they(Leafs) get swept in the 1st round.
                  They aren't in yet.. its highly unlikely but if Tampa beats them tonight. Lightning have Canadians and sabres their last two and Toronto plays the penguins and blue jackets. Im still hoping they dont get in.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                    I hope Casey gives some rest to DD this game.
                    DD doesn't need rest he's a damn workhorse. Kyle needs rest (although not now). Demar is like that car that you bag the shit out of and it starts running better
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      They aren't in yet.. its highly unlikely but if Tampa beats them tonight. Lightning have Canadians and sabres their last two and Toronto plays the penguins and blue jackets. Im still hoping they dont get in.
                      Tampa did beat the Leafs tonight, but the Blue Jackets lost to the Winnipeg Jets tonight with Eric Comrie playing his first NHL game in net, and Nogier still playing on defence because of the number of injured defencemen they have. This was apparently their fourth or fifth straight loss.

I couldn't tell you why the Blue Jackets are beatable right now, but they definitely are.

Comment

• This is a must win for the Heat. Gonna be tough.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Let's Go Penguins and Blue Jackets then!!!!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Let's Go Penguins and Blue Jackets then!!!!
                            Damn Trex you bring us bad luck

go away

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Damn Trex you bring us bad luck

go away

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                Huh?!

If anything I thought he looked quicker on fresher legs, he was blowing by guys on the drive the way I hadn't seen in a while. Usually before he would drive then step back to get a shot off, last night he went right by guys for easy lay ups.
                                Mostly at the end of the game I mean. His conditioning didn't look the same to me. He looked gassed at the end on defense but he played a ton of minutes so it makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X