No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus I thought this was the one place I could go to get away from hockey talk

Comment

• According to the game thread title this game already happened last month. I hope we won
      OG is our king

Comment

• Cleveland's going to get the 1 seed so we gotta win our next two
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• LOL has anyone seen this???

Except for the Powell windmill dunk, the others shouldn't even be mentioned. Those 3 have zero clue what they're talking about.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Big game...aside from the benefit of winning for us, it also keeps Miami farther away from the 5-6 seed (not sure that really matters) and would leave them exactly one game out of the playoffs and hungry when they are scheduled to play Wash for 2 of the last 3

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Big game...aside from the benefit of winning for us, it also keeps Miami farther away from the 5-6 seed (not sure that really matters) and would leave them exactly one game out of the playoffs and hungry when they are scheduled to play Wash for 2 of the last 3
              I call this a Double Whammy

Comment

• Will be interesting to see Delon Wrights role tonight. Last game I felt Dragic did well against Corey Jo but Delon really played strong D on him.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  According to the game thread title this game already happened last month. I hope we won
                  Good catch & my bad.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Courtesy of E Koreen. A good perspective on tonight's game

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fridays...162909306.html

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      LOL has anyone seen this???

Except for the Powell windmill dunk, the others shouldn't even be mentioned. Those 3 have zero clue what they're talking about.

It is ridiculous. Not hypocritical at all. Pretty sure the shot clock was on on all of those clips except the Powell windmill. Plus why exactly would the Raptors cause a scene on the court if its one of their players doing that? If anything, you tell Powell in the locker room, which they very well could have done. Not the Raptors' fault the other teams didn't care. Also Powell was a rookie, Lance is a veteran.

Comment

• Nice, another Huskies night and the old lady surprised me with tickets. 2-0 when I go to games this year, both times as Huskies - 5-0 as Huskies overall.

Comment

• Tbh when I seen Powell do that I was actually thinking wtf is he doing...besides padding his stats.

As aside not that I would say it's really worrying BUT I do think that Lance is jolting some energy back into the Pacers which is at least a bit concerning if we have to match up against them. Aside from PG most of the Pacers play with very little effort or energy and as a result they have been very mediocre as a team that has fallen short of expectations.

I think Lance could be a lightening rod to bring back some effort and energy into the team and I'm certainly not saying he's bringing them back to the "old Pacers" of him, PG and Hibbert but him, PG, Turner and Teague could make things a lot more interesting than many might expect. It's crazy the race for positioning in the East 1-4 and 5-8. I'd actually like to see the Pacers play CLE just to see LBJ go against PG and Lance again but nothing would be sweeter than IND eliminating BOS which would make it tough publicly for George to be traded or to ever go play with the Celts after.

Comment

• Oh it's a Huskies night? Easy win. For a while I was kind of worried about this game..

Comment

• Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Cleveland's going to get the 1 seed so we gotta win our next two
                                No offence to anyone but I'm getting a bit tired of all this talk about dodging the Cav's. If Lowry doesn't get injured we would easily, and I mean easily be the number one seed. Other teams should be trying to dodge us because they know they are going to be in a dog fight against the Raptors and will be wounded IF they get past us. I think the Raptors look at themselves as the top dogs in the east with Lowry back.

Comment

Working...
                                X