Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    No offence to anyone but I'm getting a bit tired of all this talk about dodging the Cav's. If Lowry doesn't get injured we would easily, and I mean easily be the number one seed. Other teams should be trying to dodge us because they know they are going to be in a dog fight against the Raptors and will be wounded IF they get past us. I think the Raptors look at themselves as the top dogs in the east with Lowry back.
    I hated the talk of tanking games to avoid the Cavs (when we were 3 and they were 2). But winning games the rest of the way is beneficial any way you slice it. Gets guys in a groove and you get an easier trip to the ECF. What more can you ask for.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

E and Jack would be great as TV commentators. Its time to cut Matt.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        E and Jack would be great as TV commentators. Its time to cut Matt.

Eric is definitely worthy of a promotion.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          No offence to anyone but I'm getting a bit tired of all this talk about dodging the Cav's. If Lowry doesn't get injured we would easily, and I mean easily be the number one seed. Other teams should be trying to dodge us because they know they are going to be in a dog fight against the Raptors and will be wounded IF they get past us. I think the Raptors look at themselves as the top dogs in the east with Lowry back.
          I love your confidence but the cavs are still head and shoulders top dog, we would be the Underdog by a wide margin. Beatable? Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Couple minutes till game. Gonna get some Pizza, make a tea & enjoy this game. I said I wanted us to crush the Heat. PUT THERE FIRE OUT, HUSKIES!
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Matt Damon Pre-game Score Prediction: Raptors 111 Heat 99
              SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Second foul on Whiteside, thats big

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  Tbh when I seen Powell do that I was actually thinking wtf is he doing...besides padding his stats.

As aside not that I would say it's really worrying BUT I do think that Lance is jolting some energy back into the Pacers which is at least a bit concerning if we have to match up against them. Aside from PG most of the Pacers play with very little effort or energy and as a result they have been very mediocre as a team that has fallen short of expectations.

I think Lance could be a lightening rod to bring back some effort and energy into the team and I'm certainly not saying he's bringing them back to the "old Pacers" of him, PG and Hibbert but him, PG, Turner and Teague could make things a lot more interesting than many might expect. It's crazy the race for positioning in the East 1-4 and 5-8. I'd actually like to see the Pacers play CLE just to see LBJ go against PG and Lance again but nothing would be sweeter than IND eliminating BOS which would make it tough publicly for George to be traded or to ever go play with the Celts after.
                  Lance jolts some energy alright, it's just frequently not of the useful variety. I wouldn't be surprised to see him out of the league before long.

He also has a bit of a history of taunting Lebron + getting smashed, it doesn't produce anything positive for his own team.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• This is fugly

Comment

• Forever starting off slow

Comment

• Now Lowry is jawing at Ibaka. Time for another players only meeting

Comment

• Cant wait to see jj matchup with pj! Soo much toughness
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Forever starting off slow
                            Forever winning games

Comment

• lol Lowry bitching at ibaka. Lowry threw the shitty ass pass tho

Comment

• Great start

Comment

Working...
                                X