Clear All

• Jack is right. This is late 80s ball.

Comment

• That finger roll was so beautiful

Comment

• jesus, that is a fucking photo-finish layup by demar. god damn

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Lol no way we're giving Cleveland a challenge. We can't even get respect in a regular season game, forget about the playoffs
          I'm sure people said that last season

Comment

• Lowry seems to always struggles shooting ft's in the clutch.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What just happened lol

Comment

• Omg miami is insane

Comment

• Kyle missing those free throws had nothing to do with being rusty. He's a horrible clutch free throw shooter. I don't know if I want him on the line late in the playoffs to be honest lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lmao this is stupid. We got fouled like five times that play

Comment

• The reason it feels like Miami wasn't getting called for fouls is because that's the way they play. How many will the refs call?....eventually they will let some go.

Comment

• fuck miami. they should be fouled out by halftime. this is a fucking joke.

Comment

• James Johnson forgets to box out PJ tucker. These are the brain farts you get with JJ.

Comment

• If Miami plays this hard against the Wizards they'll blow them out both games

Comment

• Demar 32 shots to score 36. Raps need to figure out a better way to take advantage of this roster in a hurry. That was unacceptable for the talent we have.

Comment

• Fuck off Miami and this garbage officiating crew.

Comment

Working...
                                X