No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippe ki ay Mf'ers...and good luck against the Whiz....

If the refs let the Heat play like this against the Whiz..Wall will take a tech for sure...it'll be his 16th if he loses his mind and he sits a game
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• We won but we have A LOT to learn from this game. We didn't play too well. I'm glad we got this before the playoffs.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Here's hoping the Heat play with the same effort tomorrow against the Wizards and don't run out of gas.

Comment

• We hold onto the game. Two close wins & we have a team that wants to tank it all on Sunday. But we did it. We probably just knocked Miami out of the playoffs.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Demar 32 shots to score 36. Raps need to figure out a better way to take advantage of this roster in a hurry. That was unacceptable for the talent we have.
            He was killer in the 1st half, and had some big clutch plays late, but most of the 2nd half was caveman iso basketball.

Comment

• Gotta respect the Heat damn. Those guys played hard all game.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Same crew from the Sacto screw job...Mike Callahan and company...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Demar 32 shots to score 36. Raps need to figure out a better way to take advantage of this roster in a hurry. That was unacceptable for the talent we have.
                  Well, it was 38. Plus Lowry clearly isn't right on the offensive end. But agreed, that's not a necessary amount of shots

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    If Miami plays this hard against the Wizards they'll blow them out both games
                    They better play this well. Hopefully Waiters comes back for one of those games lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Great game, feel bad for Miami, really wanted them to make it to the playoffs
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Agreed. He got his points but he played dumb for a good bit of the game.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          Great game, feel bad for Miami, really wanted them to make it to the playoffs
                          Didn't realize season just ended
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Spoelstra has done a terrific job with that team. Top 5 coach in the NBA imo.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• In the Atlanta game, Mike Dunleavy dropped 22 against the team who traded him.

Korver had 9

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Spoelstra has done a terrific job with that team. Top 5 coach in the NBA imo.
                                I'm curious to see how the Raptors would play with him as coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X