Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Spoelstra has done a terrific job with that team. Top 5 coach in the NBA imo.
    I was skeptical about Spo, but the last 2 seasons he's really showed something.

Comment

Spoelstra has done a terrific job with that team. Top 5 coach in the NBA imo.
      Yep

Pop
      Then in whatever order:
      Carlisle
      Spoelstra
      Stevens
      Kerr
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Didn't realize season just ended
        Miami isn't out, but they've got a large hill to climb.

Comment

• Okay Wayne Ellington can get fucking hot against Washington as much as he wants now

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Yep

Pop
            Then in whatever order:
            Carlisle
            Spoelstra
            Stevens
            Kerr
            Kerr? i'd probably win 60+ a year too if i KD, Curry, Green and Klay on my team.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kerr? i'd probably win 60+ a year too if i KD, Curry, Green and Klay on my team.
              Put Mark Jackson in, they will be out in the 2nd round

Comment

That team made a big leap when Kerr replaced Mark Jackson. From 51 wins to 67 wins with a similar roster.

Comment

Least we forget what a blistering start of last year "Pops Jr" Luke Walton had the Warriors off to last year.

I'm not that impressed with coaches that inherit unbelievable talent without some sort of track record of doing fairly well with much less.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Least we forget what a blistering start of last year "Pops Jr" Luke Walton had the Warriors off to last year.

I'm not that impressed with coaches that inherit unbelievable talent without some sort of track record of doing fairly well with much less.
                    I think Spolestra can get this year's Lakers to win 36 games because he'll be demanding the GM to waive Mozgov

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                      That team made a big leap when Kerr replaced Mark Jackson. From 51 wins to 67 wins with a similar roster.
                      Not sure if that implies that Kerr is a good coach or if Mark Jackson is a bad one (hence his firing despite a 50+W season) not to mention the further development of their entire core. Not saying that Kerr isn't a good one but I'm not sure where he falls in the pecking order until he has to deal with less talent. Like I said in my last post Luke Walton had them winning a ridiculous amount of games to start the season last year. Who knows how much of that is the sheer talent vs coaching ie/ is Lue a great championship coach or is he just the luckiest bastard to have LBJ?!

Can't credit Kerr than dismiss Lue especially when Walton stepped in and it was like nothing happened and they arguably played even better. Just like some people thought Doc Rivers was great, now that the Clippers can't do shit, suddenly he's "overrated". I'm just not so quick to say either guy is or isn't until I see them either coach a worse team or a depleted roster and still win or help them overacheive.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Not sure if that implies that Kerr is a good coach or if Mark Jackson is a bad one (hence his firing despite a 50+W season) not to mention the further development of their entire core. Not saying that Kerr isn't a good one but I'm not sure where he falls in the pecking order until he has to deal with less talent. Like I said in my last post Luke Walton had them winning a ridiculous amount of games to start the season last year. Who knows how much of that is the sheer talent vs coaching ie/ is Lue a great championship coach or is he just the luckiest bastard to have LBJ?!

Can't credit Kerr than dismiss Lue especially when Walton stepped in and it was like nothing happened and they arguably played even better. Just like some people thought Doc Rivers was great, now that the Clippers can't do shit, suddenly he's "overrated". I'm just not so quick to say either guy is or isn't until I see them either coach a worse team or a depleted roster and still win or help them overacheive.
                        CP3-Blake-Deandre-whateverisLeftofCrawford-JJReddick....Then who else is next?

Austin Rivers under Neptoism, Felton, Mo Speights, Wesley Johnson, Luc Mbah Moute.....if that bench shows up, my teams is taking the lead NOW! Doc Rivers grabbed those role players and they are so underwhelming

Comment

• Demar was terrible for half of the game and amazing for the other half of the game.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Agreed. He got his points but he played dumb for a good bit of the game.
                            I had no real problem with DeMar's game tonight.

Lowry on the other hand, he has to let the game come to him. We'll chalk it up to injury rust, but he can't force things like he did at times tonight, sometimes with open teammates that would get better shots or allow for a reset.

Both had high turnovers, but we were not getting a good whistle. And for sure if DeMar got a better whistle he could've finished like 14-30 instead of for 32, and a few more trips to the line that could've made this a 40 pt night on 30 shots. Maybe better.

Comment

• lol whiteside talking shit post game saying jv deserves a Grammy for flopping and flopping is on the scouting report for the raps. Like bro you play with goran dragic fuck off.

Comment

• Is anyone else here kinda hoping that the Heat get the eighth seed just so that the Cavs have to go through them?

Comment

Working...
                                X