Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    Win this and the Cavs win one more we are guaranteed not to play them until the ECF
    Not really if Cavs win only 1 of 3 and BOS wins their 2 (53-29 BOS, 52-30 CLE finish). Maybe you are counting on us playing reserves (or losing on purpose) in the last game but CLE might do the same and as JV said that's bad karma and s***. At least I have finally a reason to watch BKN and cheer for them when they play tomorrow against BOS, just like last night in steal against Bulls. Boston might rest against MIL, but seems everyone aside CLE would appreciate consolation prize in form of EC banner.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
        Not really if Cavs win only 1 of 3 and BOS wins their 2 (53-29 BOS, 52-30 CLE finish). Maybe you are counting on us playing reserves (or losing on purpose) in the last game but CLE might do the same and as JV said that's bad karma and s***. At least I have finally a reason to watch BKN and cheer for them when they play tomorrow against BOS, just like last night in steal against Bulls. Boston might rest against MIL, but seems everyone aside CLE would appreciate consolation prize in form of EC banner.

Good point I overlooked the 53 wins. Cleveland has some tough competition the next 3 games. A back to back with Atl. and Miami, they have lost to both this season. Be interesting to see what happens Wed.! We have 2 days off and an early start today, hopefully they get some practice time in.

Also today is a good chance to practice the early starts we'll be getting in the playoffs lol

Comment

• Watch my guesstimate lineup be precise.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Damn it! One guy off. But then again, it makes sense they'd want to play Kuz over Holiday.

EDIT: You're twitter guys was wrong. I WAS RIGHT!
              Last edited by Cody73; Sun Apr 9, 2017, 12:12 PM.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• This better be a 20-30 point beat down!

Get win #50.... Secure the 3rd seed. Get it done today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• And the practice session for the Raptors begins.

Comment

• Wtf JV

Comment

• Playing like they just woke up to start
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• STOP putting the ball on the floor JV! Ffs

Comment

• Sloppy start.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Carroll playing tight D

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              This better be a 20-30 point beat down!

Get win #50.... Secure the 3rd seed. Get it done today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LOL you know that's not going to happen. We're going to win but we love to make things harder than it should be. I say we win by 10 or so
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                Carroll playing tight D
                                Agreed. Playing very good defence right now. Probably won't last though lol
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X