Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    It's at the point now that anytime he shoots I expect him to miss. When he actually hits or takes a shot I'm in shock lol
    Exactly

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Also Hernangomez scored 9 points during his 5 min shift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Also nobody at all was making their defensive rotations for most of the 1st. Lets not pretend this was happening in direct matchups.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Powell is not even in rotation? lool
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JV and Patrick Patterson should be ashamed of themselves....

The way they started so far is disappointing considering who they were playing against.

Comment

• Carroll 0 points, Pat 0 points.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's not even the D..... we need to make shots & make sure Lowry or DeRozan is on the court at all times. Enough with this bench lineup with JV..... it's awful & Cory sucks as the primary ball handler.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Powell is not even in rotation? lool
                Right now, he's the 10th man & in Casey's doghouse ala James Johnson. It's sad.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I had hoped that the Raptors would have learned from seeing the Cavs lose big to Atlanta's B-team a couple days ago, and come out with a little more step-on-the-throat attitude. But given the early start I can overlook it if they're solid over the next 3 quarters.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Right now, he's the 10th man & in Casey's doghouse ala James Johnson. It's sad.
                    well Powell fucked up. Played like shit for months
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Why the hell does a 24 second possession with 24.1 seconds left on the clock end in a possession like that. We all know it's going to end in an iso with 5 seconds left. Low percentage play. This happens again and again. And is such a failure by our coaching staff. Those points can be the difference between winning and losing and yet we cede them all the time. I worry about a close series with the cavs for instance when we seem to have no plan to get high percentage shots in those type of situations. How has it not been indemnified as a potential for improvement. This is game 81. And what 4 years?

Comment

• I was laughing about the Cavs against ATL "C" lineup and now this...

Comment

• Identified. Not indemnified.

Comment

• to say this is lethargic is an understatement... pad decsions and relative disinterest in playing ...
                            its dead in MSG... its like playing in a morgue...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              JV and Patrick Patterson should be ashamed of themselves....

The way they started so far is disappointing considering who they were playing against.

You can say the same for everybody except Derozan.

Not really a big deal. It'll take a few minutes of good offense and defense to blow the Knicks out.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                well Powell fucked up. Played like shit for months
                                Exactly. Erratic play since the Ross trade.

We have PJ anyways. Powell will get his opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                                X