No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I curse thee by the name of Courtney FUCKING Lee.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Jack is making a good point. We are HORRIBLE at passing to the post AND out bigs aren't good at sealing their man to be honest. Both the guard and the big need to improve on that or we may need to stop force feeding the post when guys are guarding it tight.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jack speak that truth! If Carroll and Patterson were the Carroll and Patterson of old we could honestly beat Cleveland I think. But it ain't gon happen. Booo
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyle is playing like shit again

Comment

• Guys I may be wrong. We may actually lose lol

Comment

• Carroll is sitting. Finally

Comment

• Secondary scoring will be the death of this team. Patterson and Carroll kill this team missing all these open looks.

Comment

• This is dangerous now. JV is playing like an idiot. And Carroll is well playing like Carroll.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bring in Tucker & Powell & go small.

Lowry-Powell-DD-Tucker-Ibaka.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Anyone who bet Knicks +9.5 is looking golden.

Comment

• I love Clyde drexlers voice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Wow. Now they have confidence.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            Anyone who bet Knicks +9.5 is looking golden.
                            Or will be disappointed later lol

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                              Secondary scoring will be the death of this team. Patterson and Carroll kill this team missing all these open looks.
                              I'm telling you. If Patterson and Carroll frustrate us this much now it's gonna be MUCH worse in the playoffs. Prepare yourselves

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                I'm so tired of Demar's caveman game. Score, score, score, score, score, score, score.
                                What

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X