• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Nah. Carole should start

No one on the bench can create for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Well you can say the same thing for Tucker coming off the bench. Tucker needs guys to create for him too
    And that's my favourite stat that I've seen recently. Since the All-star break, Tucker is what, third or fourth in the league from corner 3's? Get him starting these games so we can utilize that spacing from the get-go and start getting some leads.

I mean if we have to win from behind so be it. Just win.

Comment

• Norm should be fine, but I rather lose Carroll than Norm

Comment

• Porzingis a great talent but ALWAYS injured. Give me Booker over him.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• judging by this thread it was a shitty game for 3/4 of it. not too upset to have missed it lol

Comment

• 50 wins! Hooray!

And 3rd seed! Hooray!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Easy W

Comment

• Carroll got the pine and Patterson made his shots and the team looks elite.

Comment

• Carmello talking to Lowry and DeRozan for 20 mins to piss off his front office even more

Comment

• Patterson is AUTOMATIC from 3 when its a blowout game LOL.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 13 point W.

7-1 for me when I make the GT, & we can net win #51 against Cleveland.

LET'S GO!
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• To his credit.... Patrick Patterson ended up having a great game.

15 points 6/9 fg 3/6 from 3s

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          Carmello talking to Lowry and DeRozan for 20 mins to piss off his front office even more
                          Melo to the raptors confirmed
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Patterson is AUTOMATIC from 3 when its a blowout game LOL.
                            I'm happy he finally hit shots but you are right. He only shoots well against shit teams and when the game is already out of reach. If he steps up in the playoffs I'll shut up but until then I don't trust him at all on the offensive end.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Purtle Turtle was the game changer today.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                To his credit.... Patrick Patterson ended up having a great game.

15 points 6/9 fg 3/6 from 3s

We were both wrong at the end result but I think i was closer lol. 13 is closer to 10 than 20 lol. And yes Patterson finally played well offensively.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X