No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice thread Cody! Take us to the promised land!

Comment

• There's no way both play teams play their full lineups.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Assuming that it's a meaningless game (in terms of standings) for both teams, would like to see the 'normal' rotation for the first half. Kyle still needs more reps with Ibaka and PJ, and gives a chance to prove out the stuff that they're going to work on over the next couple of days of practice. In the past, we've seen that when Kyle and/or Demar get a day off for rest, it seems to throw them off for a game or two. So come in, keep working on particular plays (such as feeding the post), work up a sweat, and don't worry about foul trouble.

For the second half, it's a good chance for the end of the bench to get extended minutes, be able to play through mistakes, and get to be on TV for friends and family.

Comment

• I would rest DeRozan and Tucker in this game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hopefully Cavs take care of business today...

Comment

• You guys are overexaggerating how bad JV was. Yes, Hernan got the better of him a couple of times (and the better of Ibaka as well btw), but mostly what I saw was horrible defence from our guards on Baker and Le, leading to JV rotating out to them and Hernan getting easy points.

Lowry was especially bad guarding on the Pnr.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Took Lowry a while again to get in a groove but once he did, looked like vintage KL out there. Near triple double with 3 steals and 4 threes made.

Comment

• JV has been playing good ball against a variety of opponents for a solid stretch now. Not going to let one bad game erase that for me

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    We were both wrong at the end result but I think i was closer lol. 13 is closer to 10 than 20 lol. And yes Patterson finally played well offensively.
                    lol I admit it wasn't 20+

BUT I was right that it would be a blowout..... we were up by 16+ at some points in the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/statu...62141726040064
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        did we just clinch the 3rd seed
                        Yes, now go and make a game thread vs Cavs, cause I want the Raptors to tank that one.

Comment

• Just let Raptors905 play against the Cavs on Wednesday

Comment

• Cleveland seems to want to end the Leprechauns' hopes early. Just crushing Atlanta at the moment

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              There's no way both play teams play their full lineups.
                              Casey will be like "haha hold my drink".

Comment

• Sam also omitted KD, Steph, LeBron, and Isaiah. Since the Raptors don't get the same media attention in the US, becomes that much more difficult to win the awards.

Comment

Working...
                                X