• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is the troll master lol

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/...03378831015936
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So if both Cleveland and Boston were to lose tomorrow night, we'd have the crazy scenario on Wednesday where we could see:

Boston and Toronto win:
      1. Boston
      2. Cleveland
      3. Toronto

Cleveland wins:
      1. Cleveland
      2. Boston
      3. Toronto

Milwaukee and Toronto win:
      1. Cleveland
      2. Toronto
      3. Boston

(that third scenario would have all three teams finishing at 51, and head-to-head tiebreaker determining the seeding)

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
        So if both Cleveland and Boston were to lose tomorrow night, we'd have the crazy scenario on Wednesday where we could see:

Boston and Toronto win:
        1. Boston
        2. Cleveland
        3. Toronto

Cleveland wins:
        1. Cleveland
        2. Boston
        3. Toronto

Milwaukee and Toronto win:
        1. Cleveland
        2. Toronto
        3. Boston

(that third scenario would have all three teams finishing at 51, and head-to-head tiebreaker determining the seeding)
        that third scenario sounds soo good
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          lol I admit it wasn't 20+

BUT I was right that it would be a blowout..... we were up by 16+ at some points in the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LOL okay okay I'll take the L once again
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Wait, people are trying to glean something from the first three Q's of this game? Guys, the team didn't give a crap. They knew they could coast and then close it out whenever they wanted. Lowry decided to close it out to start the 4th.

That's why he perimeter defence was basically a turnstile for most of the game, and the rotations were slow, and the passes sloppy and the picks lazy and the shot selection crap. Nobody gave a damn. Not because they didn't want to win - because they knew they could at a moment's notice blow the game open. I don't mind it - not really fun to watch, but at no point during this game was I remotely worried they might lose.

50 wins! 3rd seed! Yay! Let's see how the next few days play out.
            I hope it was that and not the start time because we will get the 12:00pm start time no question
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cavs can't even keep a 26 point lead lol. Time to bring out the 905 squad in the last game.

Comment

• What do you do if Cavs lose tomorrow? Do you try to show them who's boss on Lake Ontario, or let them have it hoping Milwaukee takes Bostons candy?

Comment

• We need to tank the last game and make sure Cavs finish first.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• There's no way this cavs team beats a desperate Miami squad right?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      We need to tank the last game and make sure Cavs finish first.
                      Potentially the cavs could beat us on Wednesday and still finish 2nd. If Boston wins out and Cleveland loses to Miami tomorrow it doesn't matter if they beat us.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Cleveland up 20 at the half.
                        WTF Lebrons??

Comment

• Watch Cleveland choke first place away and LeBron gets angry and averages like 30/15/10/3/3 in the playoffs
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Westbrook just did that. Wow.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If 2nd is on the table you go for the win (and keep an eye on what's going on in the Boston / Milwaukee game), otherwise you play your starters in the first (so that they don't get rusty over what would otherwise be nearly a full week off), then bench them in the mid third. Whether that results in a win or loss doesn't matter; we're good enough to beat whatever team we match up with in the 2nd round, whether that's Boston or Cleveland.

Comment

• Guys, we hope for the third option. We gotta win on Wednesday & hope Milwaukee can do the same.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X