• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Westbrook just did that. Wow.
    And he just knocked the Nuggets out of playoffs

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Potentially the cavs could beat us on Wednesday and still finish 2nd. If Boston wins out and Cleveland loses to Miami tomorrow it doesn't matter if they beat us.
      FUCKKKKKKK!!!! Bucks really gotta beat Celtics in the last game or else we're fucked.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        FUCKKKKKKK!!!! Bucks really gotta beat Celtics in the last game or else we're fucked.
        Will depend on how the bottom half of the conference shakes out. Cleveland having a tough physical series with Miami might make a 2nd round match up against the Cavs preferable to waiting to the ECF.

I'm almost looking forward to a Cleveland / Miami match up just because it will result in more whine than found in Niagara.

Comment

• Thanks Agent Cody Banks

Locked up the third seed, DeMar making 30+ look routine these days.

Pretty amazing how resilient we are this year. I feel like we might have more comeback wins than in all the Bargnani years combined.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Will depend on how the bottom half of the conference shakes out. Cleveland having a tough physical series with Miami might make a 2nd round match up against the Cavs preferable to waiting to the ECF.

I'm almost looking forward to a Cleveland / Miami match up just because it will result in more whine than found in Niagara.
            I think Miami may have to beat Cleveland in order to make the playoffs as the eighth seed. If that's the case, it may not even be possible for Cleveland to play Miami in the first round unless we lose to Cleveland.

But I'd love to see a Miami-Cleveland series myself, partly because it would a very difficult series for the Cavs due to the physicality of the Heat, and in part because I'm curious whether the Lebron star calls would triumph over the heat no-calls, or vice versa.

Comment

• Are all these minutes LBJ is logging going to be a factor for a long playoff run?

First round or second round, I actually think we got a good shot at beating the Cavs, and you know what, I bet the Wiz and Celts think the same.

Comment

• A team that Cavs have swept the last two playoffs meetings just beat them twice in 48 hours. The East is up for grabs.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  A team that Cavs have swept the last two playoffs meetings just beat them twice in 48 hours. The East is up for grabs.

If you think the regular season means anything in the LeBron era you haven't been paying attention for the last decade.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    If you think the regular season means anything in the LeBron era you haven't been paying attention for the last decade.
                    Last time a LBJ team played this bad going into the playoffs they lost in the finals by a record margin. They are playing worse going into the playoffs than that Heat team. That heat team was a way better defensive team than this Cavs team.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      So if both Cleveland and Boston were to lose tomorrow night, we'd have the crazy scenario on Wednesday where we could see:

Boston and Toronto win:
                      1. Boston
                      2. Cleveland
                      3. Toronto

Cleveland wins:
                      1. Cleveland
                      2. Boston
                      3. Toronto

Milwaukee and Toronto win:
                      1. Cleveland
                      2. Toronto
                      3. Boston

(that third scenario would have all three teams finishing at 51, and head-to-head tiebreaker determining the seeding)
                      No way Celtics lose to Nets.

Comment

• Wayne Embry called Oscar Robertson the GOAT because he averaged triple double - so is Russell Westbrook the GOAT now?

lol
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Last time a LBJ team played this bad going into the playoffs they lost in the finals by a record margin. They are playing worse going into the playoffs than that Heat team. That heat team was a way better defensive team than this Cavs team.

Exactly. All kinds of warning signs for the Cavs that are completely uncharacteristic for Lebron teams. He has literally not lost this much this late in the season since his rookie year.

If the Raptors get the Cavs in the 2nd round because the Cavs are stumbling, I'll take that. What's the alternative - the Cavs playing well and cruising to 1st is somehow better?
                          Last edited by S.R.; Mon Apr 10, 2017, 10:34 AM.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 44-18 for the Hawks in the 4th quarter, holy shit. Cleveland can't defend.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              There's no way this cavs team beats a desperate Miami squad right?
                              LeBron is still LeBron. There's definitely a way.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Exactly. All kinds of warning signs for the Cavs that are completely uncharacteristic for Lebron teams. He has literally not lost this much this late since his rookie season - period.

If the Raptors get the Cavs in the 2nd round because the Cavs are stumbling, I'll take that. What's the alternative - the Cavs playing well and cruising to 1st is somehow better?
                                Knowing us, we'll play even more hungry if we get Cleveland in the 2nd round & ride that confidence to the Finals.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X