If we all (BOSTON, CLEVELAND and US) end at 51W and 31L

what happens?
    Cleveland
    Toronto
    Boston
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      I'm kinda blown away despite that God awful stretch we had before the All Star break that we're a 50W team again.

Makes me wonder what our record would have been like if we had PJ & Serge all year
      Easily could have had a 60 win season if PJ and Serge were here all year.

Comment

• I know there's talk of "if this happens then we play like this.." but I think we figured out the best thing is for the raptors to play how they want and let things fall where they do. If they were always going to rest for the last game, then do it. If you change your plans in order to tank that game you're essentially saying we're going to rig it to face wash/bos in the second round. We know how that has ended in the past. To paraphrase JV, don't mess with Karma.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          I know there's talk of "if this happens then we play like this.." but I think we figured out the best thing is for the raptors to play how they want and let things fall where they do. If they were always going to rest for the last game, then do it. If you change your plans in order to tank that game you're essentially saying we're going to rig it to face wash/bos in the second round. We know how that has ended in the past. To paraphrase JV, don't mess with Karma.
          Remember the 2015 playoffs? First-round against Washington after the Raptors all-star break lasted until April, comfy with the No.3 seed.

Yeah, Kyle Lowry does, too.

“Everyone wanted us to play a team [the Wizards] that swept us,” said Lowry, who got a huge roar upon being introduced for the last home game of the season and his first at the ACC in two months. “I personally just want to play anybody, it doesn’t matter.”

And last year as the Raptors were home and cooled as the No.2 seed with a six-game lead over No.3?

Many of those around the team think that weeks of no-pressure basketball cost them their edge as they started the playoffs with a thudding Game 1 loss to a Pacers team that had been grinding throughout March and April.

“Funny, me and coach talked about it early in the year,” said Lowry. “These last games, we can’t do that, we have to play, no coasting. Maybe a game, whatever. It’s really good to play and we decided we were going to play no matter what this time of year. We felt the last few years we started off in the playoffs slower because we didn’t play and go balls to the wall our last couple of games.

“… I think last year we learned our lesson,” said Lowry. “Go out there, play.”

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...layoff-groove/
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            I know there's talk of "if this happens then we play like this.." but I think we figured out the best thing is for the raptors to play how they want and let things fall where they do. If they were always going to rest for the last game, then do it. If you change your plans in order to tank that game you're essentially saying we're going to rig it to face wash/bos in the second round. We know how that has ended in the past. To paraphrase JV, don't mess with Karma.
            If Boston beats brooklyn tonight your seed is completely set in stone. To me it's a no brainer you rest your top dogs to avoid injury. The fact we may help cleveland take 1st is an added bonus

Comment

• Kyrie, LeBron and Love are doubtful vs Miami

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Kyrie, LeBron and Love are doubtful vs Miami
                Bastards

Cavs seem like theyre grasping at straws right now

Comment

• http://www.bardown.com/drake-s-fun-w...pchat-1.720049

"Drakes fun night out with the warriors"

No drakes welcome at the acc.

Comment

They want to play us in the 2nd round, I say bring it.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      They want to play us in the 2nd round, I say bring it.

If ya smellllalalalalal what THE PJ TUCK

Is cookin *music hits*

Comment

• If we beat our first round opponent in 5 games or less, we'll beat Cleveland. Book it

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          If Boston beats brooklyn tonight your seed is completely set in stone. To me it's a no brainer you rest your top dogs to avoid injury. The fact we may help cleveland take 1st is an added bonus
                          As much as I am conscious of avoiding injury, I think going into the playoffs with the starters not playing in nearly a week is a bad idea. Assuming the #2 seed isn't in play, I'd play the starters a more or less regular first half, first shift of the third quarter, and then sit them down from about the mid 3rd onward.

Comment

A truly tricky position to be in. Obvious option is put the 905s in and try to give the Cavs the 1 seed, but I could see getting Lowry some more time with the new roster.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              A truly tricky position to be in. Obvious option is put the 905s in and try to give the Cavs the 1 seed, but I could see getting Lowry some more time with the new roster.
                              If both teams have their D Leaguers in, we're likely favorites to win the game considering the season the 905 is having.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                If both teams have their D Leaguers in, we're likely favorites to win the game considering the season the 905 is having.
                                hmmm Maybe put the youth team in?

Comment

Working...
                                X