No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My biggest concern is these reserves and role players gaining confidence from this game while LBJ and Kyrie rest.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      My biggest concern is these reserves and role players gaining confidence from this game while LBJ and Kyrie rest.
      In the playoffs, the ball is going to go through the Cavs' Big 3. Deron has been on fire in the first half, but he's going to get a lot less minutes

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        They don't care about the regular season. Pop and the Spurs have been doing this for years and it makes a ton of sense.

A fresh LeBron is the stuff of nightmares. Fortunately they've got holes in their lineup and aren't invincible.
        By the time the playoffs roll around the Cavs don't care about seeding, but they definitely care about winning games in the regular season. Otherwise there's no way LeBron would be top, or near the top, in minutes played.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          In the playoffs, the ball is going to go through the Cavs' Big 3. Deron has been on fire in the first half, but he's going to get a lot less minutes
          The Cavs have been losing to crappy teams when their big 3 have big games. Im more worried about when the rest of them have solid contributions. Frye was big for them against us last year. JR can have big games etc..

Comment

• Did Raptors go home after the New York game? Deebo, is at U of T watching the biosteel game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Did Raptors go home after the New York game? Deebo, is at U of T watching the biosteel game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              Would make sense that they have an off day today in Toronto, it's a Northeastern road swing New York to Cleveland with 2 days off
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Wow nostalgia through the roof. What was the name of this game again

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Wow nostalgia through the roof. What was the name of this game again
                  *sigh* Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Comment

• Cavs wilting under the defensive pressure from the Heat.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      *sigh* Mike Tyson's Punch Out
                      Thank you. As an 80s baby/90s child I have a failed, but thank you nonetheless

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Thank you. As an 80s baby/90s child I have a failed, but thank you nonetheless
                        S'alright. As someone who's older than Vince, I'll forgive your limited experience with 8bit gaming, let alone the joys of Atari and C64.

#getoffmylawn

Comment

• As a kid the same age of Bruno, I'll admit my 1st video game system was an Atari 2600 & my fave game to play on it was Super Breakout.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Deron Williams eith two boneheaded plays in the clutch.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I don't even care.. nothing is certain. Cavs aren't playing well so lets see what happens in the playoffs. We have to get to the 2nd round first.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Deron Williams eith two boneheaded plays in the clutch.
                                He also missed two free throws late in the 4th (87% shooter) - guessing that he was a bit fatigued from playing a lot more minutes than he's accustomed

Comment

Working...
                                X