No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoL 6 secs left and Love just threw it up like there's nothing left on the clock. Right after timeout too. Great job Lue.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The end of this Cleveland game is nuts

Comment

• Cavs lose!

Comment

• Cavs 2 seed
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Tyron Lue has one of the most punchable faces in the NBA, right up there with Marcus Smart.

Comment

• well it would've been fun to be in ECF but oh well
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Cavs looked completely clueless on both ends of the floor.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Time to beat them up tomorrow and follow it up in the second round
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Can't believe the Cavs the last couple of games. No show at home against ATL, then get outplayed in the fourth quarter of a game they had well in hand. Now, another late collapse.

Damn the Sacramento screw job. Raps could be playing for home court Wednesday, instead, completely meaningless game. Wonder if the Cavs will come out with Lebron? Do they even care about home court? Doesn't seem like it.

Comment

• The way the Cavs are playing.....I'm looking forward to facing them in the second round.

Bring it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        The way the Cavs are playing.....I'm looking forward to facing them in the second round.

Bring it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        They're in cruise control so I wouldn't get ahead of myself, but who knows, Mavs (3 seed) beat the Lakers (2 seed) in the second round back in 2011 when the Lakers won the championship in 2010

Comment

• Cavs still have a shot at first. If they beat us and Milwaukee beats Boston.

The games are at the exact same time so tough to get too strategic.

Comment

• Reminder it's not guaranteed the Cavs finish second. If they beat us and the Bucks beat the Celtics, both decently likely, then they still come 1st.

Comment

• If i'm the Raps i'd treat wednesday's game like it's a normal game.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Re resting players - this is why this is such a big debate. I don't have a problem resting the grandpa's of the game like Dirk and Pierce and last year Duncan and Kobe. But does a 25 year old Kyrie Irving really needs a rest? hell i have a problem resting LeBron.

I don't remember guys like Jordan and Olajuwon, Malone etc... even Kobe(in his prime) getting a "rest day".
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X