Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I never made it out alive. Damn you R.L. Stein
    Lol, wasn't R.L. Stein the author of Fear Street? I never made it out of those alive either.

Comment

• Nobody will rest tomorrow according to Casey -- I like it. Fuck the Cavs.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Nobody will rest tomorrow according to Casey -- I like it. Fuck the Cavs.

I don't. I'd rather get the Celtics in the 2nd rd.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of this. Very professional approach. Put them away early and let the starters rest.

Comment

• I'd rather get the Celtics in the 2nd rd too. But that's not really in our hands now. I don't see Boston losing to Milwaukee tomorrow.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yeah, I expect guys will be limited to 25-30 minutes to just get some run, and the 4th will be garbage time, but guys sitting completely would mean a stretch of basically a week between games. Too much risk of rust having guys sit so long, certainly for Lowry who is still working back into shape.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Is it a Choose Your Own Adventure? I only read those.
                You see Kyrie Irving begin to dribble near the Raptors corner baseline. Do you:

1) Yell that he's about to fall off the edge of the flat earth? (turn to page 34)
                2) Douse him in Pepsi to attract a swarm of killer ants? (turn to page 66)
                3) Switch JV onto him and yell at JV to flap his arms like a coked-up hummingbird? (turn to page 178)

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

1) Yell that he's about to fall off the edge of the flat earth? (turn to page 34)
                  3) Switch JV onto him and yell at JV to flap his arms like a coked-up hummingbird? (turn to page 178)
                  4) Forcibly remove him from the court, because the spot on the floor is needed for one of the Raptors Dance Pack (turn to page 212)

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Lol, wasn't R.L. Stein the author of Fear Street? I never made it out of those alive either.
                    Fear Street & Goosebumps.

I was more of Animorphs kid. Hence why I call Axel "Amimilli" from time to time.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Was fear street the PG version of the wholesome goosebumps? My memory is hazy but I definitely read then
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Fear Street & Goosebumps.

I was more of Animorphs kid. Hence why I call Axel "Amimilli" from time to time.

Comment

I mean... the Raps could hire a fan to do #2 and no one could trace it back to us!

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            And of course, you keep a finger in the page where you had to make a decision - just in case that it was the wrong one, right?
                            I always ran out of fingers doing this. It's really hard to keep going with four or five fingers stuck in the book...
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Yeah it really doesn't matter to me when we face them. If our goal is the championship then making it to the ECF vs the 2nd round is just a minor distinction.

Plus there's the off chance that whatever malaise lingering around the Cavs isn't quite sorted out by the second round.
                              The only positive I can glean out of facing the cavs in the 2nd round is that if we lose, Casey can justifiably be fired given a step back vs. last year. I of course hope we beat the cavs in that series, play the celts and beat them in the ECF, and then play in the finals... which would be a huge step forward. But then of course Casey would be retained. I want us to go as far as possible this year, but I believe Casey holds us back from our potential.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                The only positive I can glean out of facing the cavs in the 2nd round is that if we lose, Casey can justifiably be fired given a step back vs. last year. I of course hope we beat the cavs in that series, play the celts and beat them in the ECF, and then play in the finals... which would be a huge step forward. But then of course Casey would be retained. I want us to go as far as possible this year, but I believe Casey holds us back from our potential.
                                Casey isn't getting fired by losing to the cavs in round 2

Comment

Working...
                                X