Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
    But the man is truly a GOD, he made that statement and they have been doomed ever since. Crazy stuff...
    Well technically, the writing was on the wall the moment they traded all their picks for the carcasses of Garnett and Pierce. Probably the most wreckless, short-sighted move in NBA history.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Well technically, the writing was on the wall the moment they traded all their picks for the carcasses of Garnett and Pierce. Probably the most wreckless, short-sighted move in NBA history.
      I found that technicality to be irrelevant to the great prediction that BIG BROTHER Masai made. Masai is always right. It's really amazing. 2+2=5.

Comment

• What are the chances Milwaukee beats Boston today?

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
          What are the chances Milwaukee beats Boston today?
          They're resting everyone, so I'd say like 10%
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Let's go for the W no matter what happens. 51 looks better than 50.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Cleveland
              Toronto
              Boston
              Are you sure?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Are you sure?
                Yep. Of course, not possible now with BOS at 52 wins.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                  I found that technicality to be irrelevant to the great prediction that BIG BROTHER Masai made. Masai is always right. It's really amazing. 2+2=5.
                  You seem to forget Brooklyn fucked us.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    The only positive I can glean out of facing the cavs in the 2nd round is that if we lose, Casey can justifiably be fired given a step back vs. last year. I of course hope we beat the cavs in that series, play the celts and beat them in the ECF, and then play in the finals... which would be a huge step forward. But then of course Casey would be retained. I want us to go as far as possible this year, but I believe Casey holds us back from our potential.
                    Casey has flaws but sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. Bulls fans wanted Thibs gone for overplaying their starters and eventually got what they wanted and they haven't been the same team since. I am not DC's biggest fan but we would have to be prepared for a step back if he were to get fired. My biggest complaint is late game situations and play calling. Even ISO already ---yes there is some risk of a turnover if pass the balk but using DD as a decoy drawing the double team and passing to open guy would shock everyone and just might work. DC is to predictable in late game situations.

Comment

Casey has flaws but sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. Bulls fans wanted Thibs gone for overplaying their starters and eventually got what they wanted and they haven't been the same team since. I am not DC's biggest fan but we would have to be prepared for a step back if he were to get fired. My biggest complaint is late game situations and play calling. Enough ISO already ---yes there is some risk of a turnover if pass the ball but using DD as a decoy drawing the double team and passing to open guy would shock everyone and just might work. DC is to predictable in late game situations.
                      Enough not even.

Comment

• Lol DD with flu-like symptoms

Comment

Casey has flaws but sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. Bulls fans wanted Thibs gone for overplaying their starters and eventually got what they wanted and they haven't been the same team since. I am not DC's biggest fan but we would have to be prepared for a step back if he were to get fired. My biggest complaint is late game situations and play calling. Even ISO already ---yes there is some risk of a turnover if pass the balk but using DD as a decoy drawing the double team and passing to open guy would shock everyone and just might work. DC is to predictable in late game situations.
                          Eh if we can gleam anything from the Thibs situation, its that the front office of the Bulls was a mess, and that had more to do with him being fired than anything he did. Always seemed to me that people didn't like that he ran his guys into the ground in the regular season, but accepted it because of how good the team consistently was. Agree with the overall sentiment though, no real reason for a change unless a clearly better coach becomes available, there is something to be said for the players, coaches, front office being on the same page. Things get odd with a first round loss, maybe a second round sweep (none of which are very likely) but to be honest if Masai ever wanted to change things up, it would have happened after the Wizards sweep.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Ottis Thorpe trading for the Gilbert Arenas contract was the worst imo.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                              Lol DD with flu-like symptoms
                              It's guarantee not a flu right? Lol
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• It would be nice to get the W simply to have positive momentum continuing right into the Playoffs, even if we don't I'll just be happy if we see Lowry continue to blend more into the line up.

What I'd love is to see our guys blow out the Cavs in the first 3 quarters then let the bench play out the 4th and let the chips fall where they may, as long CLE knows we're ready for war come rd 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X