No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it easy guys, The Cavs are clearly looking to tank this game, this isn't a fucking game, better save the energy for game 1 of the playoffs and stay healthy!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Take it easy guys, The Cavs are clearly looking to tank this game, this isn't a fucking game, better save the energy for game 1 of the playoffs and stay healthy!
      generally seems like they are for the most part

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Because they won it last year.. they're the champs until they aren't.
        American Champions

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Because they won it last year.. they're the champs until they aren't.
          It was more the "world" part of that that I found funny
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Carroll needs to make those open 3's in the playoffs against Cle or else we're toast.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              It was more the "world" part of that that I found funny
              Well the Cavs would be any other team in the world and the sport is popular enough that its warranted.

Now the NFL nobody else gives a shit about that and the world champion patriots.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Carroll needs to make those open 3's in the playoffs against Cle or else we're toast and he will be gone by next season
                Fixed.

Comment

• Nice pass Yak

Comment

• Cavs defense is awful. I'm pretty sure any random Raptor (except Carroll) could take it to the hole over and over.

Comment

• Fuck the Cavs! they want that 2 spot and face the Raptors in the 2nd round! I want that 22nd pick!! there will be a star player there we will miss out cause Cojo wants to get a triple double!!

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Cavs defense is awful. I'm pretty sure any random Raptor (except Carroll) could take it to the hole over and over.
                        Yea that's more what I'm watching tonight. And it's BAD. I don't ever recall there defence looking this bad. I'm still not giving up on Cavs until they prove me wrong in the playoffs though. When you have Lebron you can literally do whatever you want. Playoff Lebron is the best player in the world and one of the best players the NBA has ever seen. I know teams who are as bad defensively as Cavs don't normally go far in the playoffs but Lebron might be the only guy who can change that
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bucks up 11 on Boston after 1, without Giannis or Middleton

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Bucks up 11 on Boston after 1, without Giannis or Middleton
                            Casey better tell the team to tank during halftime.

Comment

• Milwaukee up 11
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fuck all of you who want us to lose.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X