Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Haven't seen Yak taking a 3, he's got even a better smoother shot that should translate well in time.
    I saw him practising threes in Miami one time

Comment

Haven't seen Yak taking a 3, he's got even a better smoother shot that should translate well in time.
      Don't think I've seen him take a mid range shot lol. He'll get there.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Ben Uzoh reincarnated.
        Didn't Sundiata Gaines hit the game winner of that Nets game?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Looks like were playing Cleveland round two, bring em on

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            I want more JV threes
            via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Jack is absolutely preaching right now

Comment

• Nice lead.

Now.... Wright-Powell-Bruno (I KID, I KID)-Siakam-Poeltl the rest of the way?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• See this is why when we had to that 3 week mini losing streak in December and we are losing stupid game we should have won, now we are paying for it. In essence Raptors could have been first overall.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Nice lead.
                    You actually think this matters?! this is like a chill practice.

Comment

• Bruno should play the rest of the game

Comment

You actually think this matters?! this is like a chill practice.
                        Look at who made the GT & has a 3 win streak going. This would bring me 4-0 & 8-1 for GT's this year.

Plus, we go into the playoffs on a winning streak, which lets us feel good & confident. That's something I'd like to see.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VrzGqivdv8

Comment

• So blessing or curse if we end up playing the Cavs in the 2nd round because of a win tonight? Personally, I'd rather have no part of the Cavs until ECF.

Comment

• Celtics have caught up anyway. No way they should lose
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                So blessing or curse if we end up playing the Cavs in the 2nd round because of a win tonight? Personally, I'd rather have no part of the Cavs until ECF.
                                Could go either way. It may take the Cavs time to become good again (They are near the bottom of the league on defense since the All-star break), they may struggle through the first round, so it could be a blessing. Or they quickly get back into championship form and crush us, so it could be a curse too.

Comment

Working...
                                X