No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Bruno time!! lets not make irrational conclusions now on his performance .. hehe

Comment

• Bruno looks a lot less lost than usual

Comment

• It's crazy how easy it is to baith Demarre into driving the ball lol. He's such an idiot. He will quickly lose playoff minutes to both Tucker and Powell
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• NBATv panel giving the Raps props about their physicality in terms of the East and handling the Cavs.

Comment

• DownToBuck will be happy to see this.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Brazilian durant!!

Comment

• Hahaha Bruno!

There's no guarding the Brazilian Durant without LeBron, big mistake CLE!

Comment

• Bruno's length is crazy

Comment

• LOL at the roster, all of these players played with the 905's this season.

Comment

• LMAO at Pascal getting consistently beat by old man Jefferson lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        LOL at the roster, all of these players played with the 905's this season.
                        Including Tavares who has some key turnovers for us tonight too lol

Comment

• Bruno's playing clever in the few minutes I've seen with his help defense.... too bad he's sagging off a little too much.

He's looking like a 10-15 minutes NBA player to me.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            Including Tavares who has some key turnovers for us tonight too lol
                            Looks like the 905 has become a factory for the league?

Time to change the rules on poaching...lol. Draft picks would be nice.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Bruno's playing clever in the few minutes I've seen with his help defense.... too bad he's sagging off a little too much.

Bruno is tall and long enough to contest shots in the paint and get back in time to defend his man on the perimeter

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Bruno's playing clever in the few minutes I've seen with his help defense.... too bad he's sagging off a little too much.

Yeah huge defensive improvement from before from what I remember

Comment

Working...
                                X