X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes that punk thug.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Bruno is tall and long enough to contest shots in the paint and get back in time to defend his man on the perimeter
      What I'm worried about is him committing too much to the double team, leaving a guy wide open.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Best team since 2001. Completely agree with Jack.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Stop worrying about Bruno. He's one year away from being waived.

Comment

• Can the Jazz win and Clippers lose tonight at least ?! pleaseeee, basketball gods you owe us!

Comment

• Bruno 3 shots, 2 airballs. Why is he on an NBA team? what skills does he bring to.this team?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bruno using that length

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Best team since 2001. Completely agree with Jack.
                  I know its nuance but he really should be saying era's, cause last year team technically speaking was the best team ever.

This year's team on paper has the best talent, but the playoffs test will determined the rest.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Bruno 3 shots, 2 airballs. Why is he on an NBA team? what skills does he bring to.this team?
                    Two airballs? Each of his shots hit some part of the basket. The layup hit the backboard, the second 3, which was CONTESTED, hit the rim.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Can't believe Bebe fell for that, this is why he ain't playing in the playoffs.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Two airballs? Each of his shots hit some part of the basket. The layup hit the backboard, the second 3, which was CONTESTED, hit the rim.
                        That layup, he beat his man should have converted, the play he was contested he had to business of trying.

Comment

• Fred driving in the paint against Edy just isn't fair.

Comment

• Bruno is actually a pretty gud defender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Offensively Bruno hasn't done much. Defensively I see some nice improvements.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Offensively Bruno hasn't done much. Defensively I see some nice improvements.
                                Nobowdy on the cavs can handle his length. Is actually crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X