No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea Bruno's defence has improved a lot. He's actually good. Also the strength he's gained is making a difference for him on that end. He's actually able to fight through screens and isn't getting pushed around like crazy
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This is like a perfect game lol blowing them out and getting to empty the bench just like I hoped for.

Now I'm hoping we win a championship .....

Comment

• Jack is hammering home the point that he thinks Norm should probably play over Carroll lol. And that if Carroll doesn't produce he should sit lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It would be incredible if we could just develop Bruno defensively, imagine incorporating any type of defensive awareness and intensity in a cartoon like frame like that?!

Comment

• Bebe showing he's still shit.

Comment

• C'mon...... YOU GONNA LET BEBE HOIST A THREE?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Jack is hammering home the point that he thinks Norm should probably play over Carroll lol. And that if Carroll doesn't produce he should sit lol
                He is right. Carroll doesn't do much defensively to continue playing him if his shot isn't falling.

Comment

• Bucks are making a game out of this

Comment

• bruno has gone from "lanky dude they plucked off the street" to "looks not completely out of place on an nba floor" in a pretty short time, relatively speaking. Not sure he'll ever pan out for real but we'll see

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Jack is hammering home the point that he thinks Norm should probably play over Carroll lol. And that if Carroll doesn't produce he should sit lol
                      Yep...Jack is as subtle as a teamsters strike on that topic.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Too bad Carroll can't go to the strip mall to find his jump shot while buying a new cool bandana.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Too bad Carroll can't go to the strip mall to find his jump shot while buying a new cool bandana.
                          lmao

Comment

• I'm convinced Poeltl must have banged one of the league's refs.

He gets by far the most phantom calls I've seen.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              I'm convinced Poeltl must have banged one of the league's refs.

He gets by far the most phantom calls I've seen.
                              He caught the valanciunasitis

Comment

• Raps look so ready for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X